Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

The curse of the Super-T
  • The damn Super-T is unraveling my session.
    Expectations of a fantastic Super-T is training my mind to anticipate a goal at the end. It's been screwing up my sessions for the last few weeks. No Super-O lately, but great Super-T's. But it just does not measure up to a huge Super-O. It's like I'm addicted to Super-T's now, I just can't help myself.
  • Just enjoy the phase. :)
  • defffently enjoy it. i went threw it and still in the phase but i can deffently tell its fading. the super O is to main goal on the web. what should be is to just simply enjoy your sessions no mater the outcome
  • jocco
    domo, that's good advice. I've been having super Ts lately too (at least I think so- full body shaking hands free wet orgasms? Is that a super t?)

I've never had a super o or dry o at all for that matter, and this can be discouraging at times, but all things said, it's a pretty rockin time! And I'm really getting to know my body... I can feel my prostate all the time now (well most of the time).
  • twlltintwlltin
    Some random thoughts...

You can feel your prostate all the time? Does it occasionally give you P-waves when you don't expect them? If so, perhaps you might like to try a session without any device inserted: lots of relaxation, paying attention to feelings from the prostate and the occasional very slight PC contraction to trigger a pulse.

It could be that you're getting a little too much stimulation. Cranking the stimulation down a bit or changing where it comes from might get you out of the rut.

Apart from that, don't worry. Even if nothing changes, you're having a great time, right?
  • rookrook
    [QUOTE=The_Bishop;101067]The damn Super-T is unraveling my session.
    Expectations of a fantastic Super-T is training my mind to anticipate a goal at the end. It's been screwing up my sessions for the last few weeks. No Super-O lately, but great Super-T's. But it just does not measure up to a huge Super-O. It's like I'm addicted to Super-T's now, I just can't help myself.

Perhaps changing the point of view might help eliminate the curse.

The BPH Gang views a Super-T, not as a 'fantastic expectation' but as an obligatory activity to complete a massage therapy session to treat their bph. Just more mandatory work to get the job done.

:D :rolleyes:
  • artformartform
    Great rook!! :D :D

[QUOTE=rook;101137]Perhaps changing the point of view might help eliminate the curse.

The BPH Gang views a Super-T, not as a 'fantastic expectation' but as an obligatory activity to complete a massage therapy session to treat their bph. Just more mandatory work to get the job done.

:D :rolleyes:

My point exactly too. The_Bishop I can have dry-Os and Super-Os during a BPH therapy session, because my system knows the routine and doesn't need to anticipate the end result at all! There is a "switch" that this lets you develop in your nervous/signalling system that allows for the gentler massage conducive to dryOs for as long as you like, then it switches when you or your bod are ready and want the heavier duty massage that triggers and builds a great Super-T!!! What a great work-a-day world eh rook!!

all the best finding/allowing your personal switching networks to set up as you rewire all

artform
  • Thanks for all the advice guys!
    I need to just relax and enjoy the ride. That's what got me to the super-o in the first place.