Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Where did you order your Aneros VICE? Where to get the best price?
  • 5SpD
    Hi all,

This post is specific to the Aneros VICE. Just wondering where all of you who have one ordered it from. I saw a couple on eBay and also one on Amazon for sale but I don't think the on on Amazon is legit.
  • ten_s_nutten_s_nut
    Hello, 5SpD.

I bought my VICE here at Aneros.com. They promptly shipped it in a discreet, plain box. The device has functioned flawlessly.

Bear in mind that Aneros has a reputation for quality. Should any problem arise, like a defective vibrator motor that quits after a month or two, you can expect that HIH (parent company) would repair or replace it.

Best Regards,

Dave
  • rookrook
    From Aneros.com

As Ten_s_nut points out service is great from the 'company store.'

While I've had few difficulties with an eBay merchant, counterfeits usually come from less than legit and forthright outfits. Occasionally a foreign merchant will hide behind a U.S. address.

That said, on a high-end (reverse pun) product like the Vice I'd avoid taking chances.

While our local adult 'bookstore' occasionally beats the prices at Aneros.com, much of the saving is eaten up by Calif. sales tax and the cost of gasoline to drive crosstown.

rook
  • BusterBuster
    [QUOTE=5SpD;100457]This post is specific to the Aneros VICE. Just wondering where all of you who have one ordered it from. I saw a couple on eBay and also one on Amazon for sale but I don't think the on on Amazon is legit.

I recommend that you stick with purchasing your products here at the store. You might find some items for a couple of dollars less somewhere else, but just consider that potential extra money spent to be a contribution for the other services that Aneros provides for us here on their site (forum, chat, blogs).

Have fun.
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    5spD,

In addition to everything else that has been mentioned in this thread already, from time to time the manufacturer has special offerings for those who have purchased products from this site. This alone makes the choice of where to buy your VICE a simple one.

BF Mayfield