Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

moan like a girl during session.
  • hydrogen
    I took advice from this forum. I tried to moan during the session. It definitely helps.

Initially I thought it's just another form of breathing control. However, for fun, I tried to vary my tone, pitch. I found out if I moaned like a girl who's in heat, my Aneros seemed to move on its own by my moaning. When I groaned and howled like a guy, my Aneros didn't response at all.

I also "discovered" if I move my tongue and lips like performing cunnilingus on my favorite girl. I pretended to please her orally. My aneros moved with my tongue movement.

It seems that the more submissive though, gesture, sound, movement I mimic a woman, the better session I have.

Is that true with others?
  • rookrook
    Yes !

Been using a soft chuffling growl during foreplay and sex for years. That sound seems to play well with Dame Eupho. I'm less deliberate with Dame Helix -- loud crys into my pillow do the job with her. rook
  • oh wow! :-D
    great info! :-D

I use a maximus have either of you guys used that and can comment on sounds youve found that work for you with that device?

Cheers! :-D
  • rookrook
    [QUOTE=TheGrowningNumber;100228]oh wow! :-D
    great info! :-D

I use a maximus have either of you guys used that and can comment on sounds youve found that work for you with that device?

Cheers! :-DMaximus is a near perfect fit for me. I start my Eupho sessions with the Max to get relaxed, stretched out and ready for Dame Eupho. I don't vocalize much during this first hour -- just Zazen meditation and a few mild contractions and some nipple action to awaken my prostate, build some sensual energy, establish sensual focus and encourage an approach to my orgasmic zone. After a break, it's a swap to Eupho.

My vocalizations with Eupho are in response to the vibes I feel and the feelings I crave.
  • DFK
    Hey guys, have you ever heard about Key Sound Multiple Orgasms Trigger? I think it has a lot to do with what you are saying. I don't really have much time right now to research a good information about it to show you right now, but it's a technique based in vocalizations. I never really got into it because it sounded too much abstract to start with (aneros seemed something more realistic)., but probably combining the two techniques can become something powerfull for those who have success in one of them.

You can read a little bit about it here: Access To Multiple Orgasm For Everyone