Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

How often do you ejaculate after an Aneros session?
  • View Poll Results: How often do you ejaculate after your super-O session? Voters: 15

You may not vote on this poll

Always 6 40.00%

Usually 11 73.33%

Occasionally 12 80.00%

Hardly ever 8 53.33%

Never 3 20.00%

• Kev
    Hi guys!

I was wondering how often do you finish your super-O session with a super-T (traditional orgasm)??? :)

Kev
  • Hi Kev,

I rarely ejaculate nowadays after a session, I often enjoy erections in my sessions but am happy with the feelings I get from the aneros and so tend to ignore my penis.
  • Kev
    Hi PleasureSeeker,

Cool! :) I should probably try the same..
  • STARR831
    As time goes on, ejaculation is not my main goal. I used to ejaculate regularly after each session just to clear my pipes out. After 2+ years of aneros use, my sessions have now become VERY intense. At times, I will slide into a "tiny circle" routine (moving one of my fingers in a tiny circle just below my frenulum) after an aneros session --- sometimes this produces a massive ejaculation, other times not. At nearly 62, the ride has become as enjoyable as the destination!
  • opps, shouldn't have voted on this one. :) Maybe i should have read the title a little less quick. ;) my bad.
  • rookrook
    Voted 'hardly ever' but that may be Never since last ejac after an 'orgasmic' session was March or April. My physical energy is well depleted after intense chained orgasms -- not as from a prolactin release but rather, the physical resources are gone as at the end of a 5K.

However, my therapy sessions with Vice always terminate with a swap to Peridise and the most extended edging I can achieve to insure a giant Super-T. (good enuf to get the "Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval !) :D