Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

• Kev
    My aneros sessions tend to get noisy because of the involuntary body shaking. My neighbors downstairs get annoyed easily.. Have you guys dealt with an issue like this??? I wouldn't like to move out because of this..
  • rookrook
    Ordered by estimated cost:

-- isolate the legs of the bed from the floor with multiple thicknesses of cloth re-inforced rubber sheet cut from a large inner-tube. (Idea stolen from my Dad & Mom.)

-- Consider a twin sized water mattress placed on the floor. Caution, you may have a floor loading issue with an 800 pound mattress. (Idea was proven out during my misguided youth of the 1960s. All g/f's thot it a grand experience.) Occasionally purge air bubbles out of the mattress to silence the sloshing sound. Foam topper prevents chill from the cold water.

-- For less weight and ease of moving, should your loud moans result in an eviction order, buy a sturdy air mattress intended for a boat (boat mattresses are more rugged than camping mattresses) and put a thin foam topper on it. Check them at Target or Sports Authority. We have one with a built-in battery-powered mp3 player -- Hypnaerosession with Alana could be loaded and ready to go on short notice :)

-- Look at a stacked pair of twin size foam mattress toppers. Something like: -- Mattresses - Spring & Foam Mattresses - IKEA --. Not cheap but still less costly than moving.

While you're shopping buy a soft down-filled pillow to muffle the moans, crys and screams that will only get louder as you progress on your journey.

Enjoy guy!
  • Kev
    Thanks rook! :D
  • I know what you mean, I tend to get noisy during a session. Luckily neighbours haven't said anything....yet! :-)
  • PareidoliaPareidolia
    I don't have to worry, fortunately :) During a weekend not long ago I could hear my neighbor get at it with his girlfriend not less than five times throughout the day. If he complains I can just say "how about you, hot stud?" ;)
  • Kev
    hahaha :D :D :D
  • Kev
    Mine haven't really complained but they have hit the wall which is a clear signal. I wish I had a better insulation in this apartment! It's a little bit hard "to let go" if you constantly need to be aware of your neighbors :P
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Kev,

I would suggest the egg crate type mattress toppers. They can be found at many locations and they aren't too expensive. I'd agree with Rook that some extra pillows are a good investment as well for muffing one's vocalizations. Providing some white noise source in your living space (music) may also diffuse some of the sound as well.

BF Mayfield
  • Kev
    Hi everyone,

I used a thick layer of cloth to isolate the legs of my bed from the floor. So far it's working well enough, I think. The music is a good idea! :D man I'm so addicted to this, I just had an incredible session and I'm getting horny for another one... actually a third one today!! I guess this is a way to spend a day.. :D tomorrow getting my HELIX, sooo exited!!
  • Kev
    and thanks guys for replying! :) This community makes the journey way more convenient! :)

Kev
  • wreckind
    As i concluded that to fully live these experiences, i must be able to freely express myself by the ways that my body want to,

-i allowed myself to move as much as needed (my favorite position is laying on my right side) by putting a pillow under my pelvis, another one under my left knee, and a last one under my toes : they absorb a substancial part of the energy, so i can passively move without caring about the noise made by the bed.

-i allowed myself to be as "vocal" as needed (i realized that it is one of the keys which open multiple pleasure paths) by wearing a gag like this

Bondage Boutique Leather Mouth Gag - Free UK Delivery on Ball Gags at Lovehoney

there is also something like this
    Mr. S Leather -- Leather Breather Gag

So i can lose myself in the bliss heights.

ps : sorry for my poor english