Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Sugestions on a 2nd Aneros
  • imperiumimperium
    So i have the progasm ice now.

I'm looking at getting another & keep coming back on the idea that i want the eupho.

Suggestions ideas any comments?
  • rookrook
    You've got large and appear to be handling it well and deriving pleasure from it. Assuming you are getting regular dry-Os with the ICE, a more agile tool, either Helix or Eupho, would be a good choice.

Both are more critical of body posture and position than the Progasm. Helix is maneuvered by very subtle contractions or by just one's breathing. Eupho is maneuvered more by thought or intention. Super states of relaxation are mandatory for eupho hence the ratrionale underlying marketing it for the advanced user. Put another way, no one gets a "handle" on Dame Eupho. One must tempt her to dance.

For me, Eupho is the fussier of the two and a very slight knee movement can disturb the most exquisite of sensations. (Dame Eupho both giveth and taketh away.) It also produces sensations that no other Aneros tool can duplicate. it inspires muscular reactions that cause feelings like it was searching out corners and folds in the rectum that have been forever hidden.

Helix is more stable and somewhat less agile than Eupho. I don't value pre-cum and neither of these produce much for me until I'm well into my orgasmic zone where precum production is mostly mental.

Either offers a great contrast to Progasm and will never bore you in the least. You will be employing new combinations of muscle groups that you will exercise more by 'intent' than by overt action. Your choice of a Shea Butter based lube will play well with either of these tools.

Blessings and let us know what you opt for.
  • imperiumimperium
    Well mostly from impatience and not wanting to bother with shipping. I recently had something shipped to this address, then did not receive the package or a notice of delivery attempt from the post office, they simply just shipped it back. I was goddamn furious with the postal service and in the end niter the retailer or the post office was willing to give me any sort of refund or reimbursement. Needless to say i didn't want the same to happen again here. So i called around to local shops to see if any happened to have what i was looking for, none had any advanced anero's just mgx and sgx.

So in the end i wound up going down to a local shop and getting an MGX. I really wasn't to sure what different i wanted from the progasm so i guess getting the most basic and cheapest was a good choice for now. Maybe some time soon i'll get the sublime package from the aneros store.

To my surprise when i arrived at the shop they had 2 MGX's on the shelf, one in the same clear packaging that is shown on the aneros website, and the same packaging my progasm came in. The other was in a red box with a outer sleve, while i was at the store i assumed the box was one of the new generation changes. So i purchased the one in the box, when i got home i opened it to reveal another inner box that is identical to the box shown on the sale page for the vice.

Is the box a new packaging only or does this also mean the device is the newer generation?
    (assuming there is a generation change in the MGX)
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Imperium,

HIH is phasing out the clam shell packaging. As of this point all of the products that they're shipping come with the more elegant case. Good for you that you snagged one!

BF Mayfield
  • PareidoliaPareidolia
    Ahhww! I have a complete collection in the blister packs. Would it be possible to buy the elegant cases separately?

Cheers...
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    [QUOTE=Pareidolia;99904]Ahhww! I have a complete collection in the blister packs. Would it be possible to buy the elegant cases separately?

Cheers...

That's a good question, I have no idea whether HIH is going to make any arrangement for that. I'll check on it and get back to you.

BF Mayfield
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    [QUOTE=Pareidolia;99904]Ahhww! I have a complete collection in the blister packs. Would it be possible to buy the elegant cases separately?

Cheers...

I spoke with the manufacturer on this and they will indeed be making some of the cases available for purchase separately. If you are interested you may contact them
    HERE.

BF Mayfield
  • Awesome, thanks! I will send a mail right away.

Cheers...
  • [QUOTE=B Mayfield;100053]

I spoke with the manufacturer on this and they will indeed be making some of the cases available for purchase separately. If you are interested you may contact them
    HERE.

BF Mayfield

For the serious collectors it would be really cool to see a case that is designed to hold/display them all in one elegant package, perhaps with side compartments for lube/syringe etc.

Just a thought.
    Something like this, but for aneros, not yoyo's
    YoYoGuy.com: Yo-Yo > Yo-Yo Carrying Cases > The Black Star Case

Edit: whoops i could have waited to bump this as there is already a similar thread on page 1, oh well i guess.
  • artformartform
    Hi imperium!! :D :D

If you are getting results with your Ice, then you might want to consider the Sublime pack with Eupho and Helix. Great deal. See how each of these advanced models works for you.

artform
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    [QUOTE=imperium;101076]For the serious collectors it would be really cool to see a case that is designed to hold/display them all in one elegant package, perhaps with side compartments for lube/syringe etc.

Just a thought.
    Something like this, but for aneros, not yoyo's
    YoYoGuy.com: Yo-Yo > Yo-Yo Carrying Cases > The Black Star Case

The concept of having the individual cases is that they could be kept on a shelf next to one another much like volumes of an encyclopedia. It's a wild thought though....one case that has inserts or cut-outs for all the different Aneros models.

Choose your weapon!;)

BF Mayfield