Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Favorite/Best Lubricants?
  • Hay

I bet this has been asked 1001 times but I thoguth id ask becuase ive litteraly just ran out, its late and i wanan goto bed and ill be out tomorow and be able to buy some more hehehe

I was using AquaGlide Anal Aquaglide Anal Lubricant 100ml: Amazon.co.uk: Health & Beauty via an anal applicator syringe thing with one full syringee full up my arse and then ID Millenium Silicon Based Lube with ID Millennium Lubes to cover the aneros first and then AquaGlide Anal over that too
    Problem with that concoction is it costs a fortune and im low on funds right now so im curious about the cheap alternative. I was thinking go with the KY Jelly internaly and then Vaseline over the aneros which are the cheaptest availiable so whats peoples thoughts on these 2? are they "as good as" my above or? or wil i be losing out in some way? What are the pros and cons from yoru experainces ect?

Also, im cusious what peoples favorites are and why

Thx alot for ya time everyone!
  • imperiumimperium
    Normally id type out my full opinions for you here, but i literally just a few days ago made a post containg all my lube experience with aneors.

Long story short, most of the knowledgeable people would recommend toward a natural lubricant. Popular choices are Shea butter and home made Natural Jelly.

You can read the long winded version of my lube 2cents in the below link, also in there are links to the lube threads i drew research from.
    http://www.aneros.com/forum/f5/potential-you-will-know-15855/
  • BadgerBadger
    My personal favorite is Slippery Stuff Gel; it's super thick, super slippery, and super long lasting. Not to mention very anal safe:

AEGiS-CATIE News: Intriguing findings from study on lubricants - March 29, 2007

There's no glycerine to cause purging in glycerine-sensitive people.
  • ten_s_nutten_s_nut
    TGN;

This topic has been discussed many times. Search the forum on "lube" and you'll see what I mean.

My current fave and very low cost system is Vaseline covered with Walnut Oil.

Cheers,

Dave
  • slimjmslimjm
    I never enema (bran cereal keeps things clear there) and never inject lube. A light coating of Vaseline on my prewarmed Eupho and in the anus is sufficient and very comfortable. Being a once in a great while hemorrhoid sufferer I might rarely use a third of a Preparation-H suppository before slipping the Eupho in.
  • Excellent!
    Thx alot! :-D

I read your link imperium :-) and done some more research here and shea butter and probe thick & rich as comming out on top :-) I Bought some vaseline as i was seeing that the only real prob was some people saying they are sensitive to it and ive used it b4 for other thngs and tryed it and nps :-) Although, the next day(i sleep witht the aneros in) after I removed the aneros i did fart, ALOT, for about 5mins.... is that due to the vaseline or jsut me coz I think i was farting a fair amount b4 i put it in anyway eheheh :-)

I cant get hold of probe thich n rich here in the uk but i can shea butter althoug im thinking, if vaseline doesnt give me any probs then ill stick with taht and gert the KY for injection and see how that one is too :-)

Oh! I should point out heheheh, when i first opened the vaseline and put it on the aneros I thought, hmm... this stuffs thich, too thick? then put it in my arse and it just wouldnt move hehehe and I toguth "argh, this stuff suxx!" then it melted and was fine. in fact, its actauly BETTER than my previous concoction and ALOT cheaper! :-D

Thx for ya help everyone :-)
  • bran? yeah? I find wiping a pain heh... i Personaly go with Rustlers microwave 1/4 Pounders http://estb.msn.com/i/11/B5C1AEB41251AD57830A0EC219D53.jpg as they make my poo really solid so all coems out in one big go and practialy zero cleaning :-)
  • i drink a glass of Metamucil the night before a planed session to really get cleaned up the next am plus it makes me feel extra nice to get a good cleaning of my stomach.
    i started using astroglide the other day and the results have been off the wall.
    i inject a small syringe amount and then slide my progasm on in. sorry for the short write up, just wanted to throw in a quick 2c.