Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

DayLights & NightLights (The Stimulant Capsules) (Recently New as of july 2011)]
  • imperiumimperium
    THIS IS NOT SOMETHING I'D RECOMMEND TO THE ANEROS COMMUNITY, IF A ADMIN/MOD PLEASES THEN GO AHEAD AND REMOVE THIS POSTING ENTIRELY.

To anyone who wasted time reading me repost this junk, sorry.
    I've made my full opinion of these products and i can hands down say that i would not recommend them to anyone in the aneros community.
    The retailer that i purchased them from had VERY poor and WRONG info as to the effects and experience.
    Once again this is NOT something for the aneros community AT ALL, if you want please research this on your own, you will get better results searching online adding "XTC" to your search.
    If anyone would like to hear my experience or impression i'll gladly discuss in PM or in chat some time.

A while ago I tried some relaxation pills from a smoke shop that were all herbs and other natural stuff i know of and am comfortable with, mint/damania/thyme/melatonin, etc and had a good full ingredients list and were tested and FDA approved (not recognized to cure or treat any disease) thus i had no reservations taking them. I liked them 4 aneros and they were well worth the $$ since they were chap old sale at the smoke shop. So i went to find more but couldn't find the exact same thing.

Recently I was browsing for another toy, and looked with local shops for their supply for what i may like. I then wound up stumbling upon something that Intrigued me. A product called Day Lights And Night Lights. Being quite intrigued and impatient for more info I decided to purchase one of each.I have tried the day lights but given how that was, the nightlights i purchased may be in the trash soon enough, simply put, it's not for me and is defiantly not the type of product i wanted or was told they were. Most definitely not the thing i was looking for and made be feel bad long after its worn off, wouldn't recommend at all, period. Unless you are a hard raver with lots of experience under your belt then chances are you will feel poor and dislike it like i did.

ONCE AGAIN I DON"T RECOMMEND AT ALL FOR THE ANEROS COMMUNITY AND I WOULD LIKE TO REMOVE THIS POSTING IF A MOD/ADMIN IS HANDY TO DO SO.
  • priapusonepriapusone
    Thanks for posting!
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Imperium,

Given that you appeared to endorse this product earlier, or at least support experimentation with it, it is probably a better idea that the thread remain the way it is for now. After all, you've revised it into a warning at this point, alerting users about this stuff. And if not for this alert those who will have read you initial comments will not know of your change of heart.

This post shows some genuine concern for the user community, which I share. This brings up the idea that we should all be careful with what we endorse and/ or promote here particular when it comes to substances that are taken internally.

Thank you for the update.

BF Mayfield
  • rumelrumel
    imperium,[QUOTE=imperium;99681]ONCE AGAIN I DON"T RECOMMEND AT ALL FOR THE ANEROS COMMUNITY AND I WOULD LIKE TO REMOVE THIS POSTING IF A MOD/ADMIN IS HANDY TO DO SO.As the author of this thread you can delete it yourself. Simply choose the "Edit Post" button at the bottom of your post, then when the editing box opens up pick the "Delete" button, then pick the "Delete Message" button then pick the "Delete Post" button. Voilá, your thread should disappear! But... as 'B Mayfield' noted helpful cautions/information for the community have a place here as well.
  • imperiumimperium
    [QUOTE=rumel;99744]imperium,As the author of this thread you can delete it yourself. Simply choose the "Edit Post" button at the bottom of your post, then when the editing box opens up pick the "Delete" button, then pick the "Delete Message" button then pick the "Delete Post" button. Voilá, your thread should disappear! But... as 'B Mayfield' noted helpful cautions/information for the community have a place here as well.

DOH..... well i'm super observant.