Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Which should be my first Aneros>
  • JoeRyan
    Hi!

It's fair to say I'm fascinated by what I've heard people say about Aneros' P-spot massagers.

I currently use a RudeBoy on the odd occasion my girlfriend is out. She's not too keen on anal play, we've used it together before, but she prefers for me to use it on my own. I find the RudeBoy is good, but often find it hard to reach orgasm through it alone - it's not terribly comfortable either for longer play.

Anyway, I broached the subject with my girlfriend about trying something new and would like it to be an Aneros. She seems up for it, so, what advice can anyone give me as to which Aneros I should start out with? Having looked at the comparison guide, I'm thinking I'll get the Helix?

Thoughts?

Cheers,

Joe
  • ten_s_nutten_s_nut
    Hello, Joe.

The Helix is a great unit. I started with it 8 months ago and got to a Super-O in a few weeks. At this point I prefer either the Eupho or Vice, neither of which are recommended for beginners.

If you think you might not adapt to Aneros, buy the MGX from this website. That way, you get a 90-day money-back guarantee. Since over 75% of men get to an Aneros Super-O in less than 90 days (according to a poll on this site) MGX is a safe bet.

Whichever one you pick, best of luck,

Dave
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Joe,

The Helix is a terrific choice. It can be used straight out of the box for traditional encounters with your partner (e.g. inserted while having intercourse) and it is a marvelous device for exploring the alternate arousal pathway to the Super-O. With respect to getting started with the Aneros I would strongly recommend that you read through the New to the Forum: Start HERE! sticky at the top of the forum. This will take some time, but it will answer many of the questions that you have now and enable you to formulate more specific questions in the future. The thread contains essential information on the Aneros and will describe how to navigate the forums as well. One of the features that it covers is the Aneros WIKI. The WIKI contains the distillation of many the forum threads and was created by advanced user to facilitate your journey.

Welcome to the Forum!

BF Mayfield
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Joe,

One other thing, you will find the Aneros a far different experience than the "Rude Boy". The Aneros was designed to use your own anal contractions to massage your prostate and does not require a "rocking" motion. Furthermore, if you're like most people you'll likely discover that the Aneros provides a more focused type of stimulation. This is not surprising since the Rude Boy often overshoots the prostate once inserted (it's a bit too long to adequately engage the prostate).

BF Mayfield
  • thhn
    my first was the mgx and I love it to this day (4 years)
    the helix has just never done anything for me
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Joe,

As you can see opinions vary on which Aneros model is the best for new users. Fortunately there is a user poll that might help you in your decision making. Check it out:
    Which Aneros model is best for new users. Of the 160 respondents 46% voted for the Helix and 29% for the MGX. That said, both models are great for new users, you really can't go wrong with either one in my opinion.

BF Mayfield
  • priapusonepriapusone
    progasm is really a wonder-kind too....almost guaranteed to orgasmic pleasures, but difficult to get in at first!
  • JoeRyan
    Hi! Thanks all for your advice. Wil definitely check out the sticky.

Have places an order for the Helix. Should be here today or tomorrow. Can't wait to give it a blast.

Will let you know how I get on.

Cheers,

Joe