Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Tempo!!!!!!!!!
  • I haven't been here in awhile; I just found out (through a smartstim post) about the release of the Tempo. Finally! I ordered one right away. Thank you, thank you, *thank you* HIH for responding to our request! I can't wait to get it!
  • PommiePommie
    The Tempo has become one of my top three favourites (and I'm not sure it doesn't come in at Number 1)!

Enjoy - and you can leave it in place all night!

Yum!
  • yeah i too really love the tempo. they should offer more tabless SS modles. id love to see someting like the progasm but tabless. would be interesting
  • PommiePommie
    Can you imagine how heavy a stainless steel Progasm would be? It would fall out every time you stood up!

I could imagine a modified Eupho in SS but I'm not sure how they would be able to ensure the pivot action caused by the P tab could be designed into it. You would also have to have a tail of sorts to ensure that the device was pointed in the right direction. I'm also not sure how difficult it would be to fabricate a device like this out of steel. Nice idea though!
  • but steel is sooo purdy.
  • I like the new packaging it comes in, too - very much like that which Njoy uses. An SS Progasm would be way too expensive, and (I think) too powerful. I have the Pfun, which is slightly smaller than the progasm - even without a tab, it's often too weighty for my prostate to handle.
  • fine...1 word hollow SS progasm. it would be priced probably under the vice and lighter... but besides the point. tempo=music to my ears perfect for a session when i want to be more active and not have P stimulation..
  • I really wanted to enjoy the Tempo, however I realized that it gave me a skin rash on my abdomen. Last time that had happened was from a belt buckle. I presume it's an allergy to chromium. But all is well, I passed it on to one of partner's the last time he visited.