Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

VIce user
  • hello all,

I've had my vice for about 4 months now. I have a hard time getting a chance to use it with no distractions and such. Haven't had my success until this evening.

I've been using it about twice a week and except for some pleasurable feelings, nothing really big has happened. But this evening i had an opportunity to use it and within minutes of starting my session, something happened. I starting getting an erection really fast and then started to shake really bad, but it all felt good. Inside i felt, well i don't know, but it felt amazing. Then i lost my erection and it all just stopped.

Bummer. Maybe I'm almost there.
  • acually bro you right where you need to be. loose the genarc "super-O" its for newbs.. i have the vice too. and i cant have a real session with it because i just wana bang bang with it. the "superO" is best defined in my experiance as a super hightend state of arousal and apending doom. when i feel one comeing i have an "oh Shit" moment and things speed up and take off for about 2 or 3 minutes and i compltely forget im having one. it took me along time to figure out what was going on. but once u figure it out you will be like wow..nice..thank you god for making me a man..

aslong as it feels good leaves a smile on your face your right where you wana be.
  • ten_s_nutten_s_nut
    Hello, Pb.

Domo is correct. I think you just had one of the forms of super-O. Next time, don't quit after "it all just stops" because the whole ramp-up can start all over again after 2 to 10 minutes, depending on lots of factors. Just try to melt into the bed and breath during the interval. Sometimes the second or third O is the biggest of the session.

Congrats on your progress!

Dave