Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Anero-less Super O's
  • mlmacmlmac
    Hi all

Its been almost 2 days since I had a session with my Aneros and since then, I'm able to have a Super O without it anytime I want. All I have to do is just think about it and I can get it going. Its like turning a light switch on and off. Is this normal ? How long does this go on until I have to re-energize myself with another session? Has anyone else ever experienced this?
  • artformartform
    Welcome mlmac!! :D :D

NORMAL!!!... Try: PERFECT!!! Congratulations mlmac, as you are one of the lucky ones who get there virtually "out of the box". Just relax and feel at home with this "switch" you sense. It is an enormous gift.

If sometimes it does not seem to work, do not worry or "try" to get it back. Your body/mind knows how to do this magic and will open you to it whenever it will. Others have experienced this too. Ultimately, this direct access by easy mental intention, may always be available to you, without having to "re-energize". Stay open to whatever. Have no expectations.

That is where I am, now into my fifth year with a mixed Aneros/KSMO/Tao practice.

How long have you been practising prostate massage, and using aneros? What models? How old are you? Partnered?

again congratulations on arriving so soon at a very high skill level intuitively or whenever you do all

artform
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    [QUOTE=mlmac;96929]Hi all

Its been almost 2 days since I had a session with my Aneros and since then, I'm able to have a Super O without it anytime I want. All I have to do is just think about and I can get going. Its like turning a light switch on and off. Is this normal ? How long does this go on until I have to re-energize myself with another session? Has anyone else ever experienced this?

Mimac,

Yes, indeed it is normal, as a matter of fact this is precisely what prompted my reference to the Aneros as a
    Tantric Training Wheel years ago! The idea is as one makes it down this path, sooner or later one develops the ability to go at it a cappella (without instrumental accompaniment). This amounts to developing a sense memory of many of the events leading up to Super-O. Once one is able to recall these memories on a sensory level and focus upon them, one jumps starts a (non-ejaculatory) arousal response that leads to Super-O!

KSMO
    author Jack Johnson likened these sense memories to echoes that exist as faint representations of the larger event that created them. By using some resonant frequency energy, i.e. a contraction of a certain order, or a type of breathing or the Key Sound (as in Jack's protocol) one is able to reconstitute these faint echoes to the level of perceptibility, and further all the way to an orgasm.

In terms of needing another Aneros session to revitalize the phenomena, for users that experience this initially it will diminish as you begin to put more time in between your sessions. However, with continued practice and experience these sense memories become more deeply rooted and may be called upon at will without the need for any other stimulation. Although I use the Aneros quite often now for mixing things up, going
    a cappella is a principal part of my MMO practice. As Artform's comments make clear there are other users who are capable of this as well. That said, this is more of an advanced users technique.

Congratulations!

BF Mayfield
  • mlmacmlmac
    Thank you for the Congrats and the kind words Artform and B. Mayfield. I do feel lucky to be blessed with such a gift. Thank You God !!!

I have only been practising for a little over a month. I just had my 1st Super-O a few days ago and man what a ride it was. I got there with the MGX model but my journey towards my 1st Super-O included the Helix as well.
    Each session I have, I clean myself out (enima), inject KY into my ass and lube up my Aneros with AstroGlide silicone lubricant.Then I lay down, relax and let the Aneros take it from there.
    I'm 47 yrs. old and married for 21 yrs. No children. My wife doesn't know about this yet because, I haven't figured how to tell her . I'm not sure if she would understand.

Thanks again
    mlmac
  • thhn
    congratulations mlmac. It has taken me years to just arrive at where you are now. I am just having aneros-less orgasms and am finding they like to sneak up on me. I hope that feeling doesn't diminish.. I love it.
    I would recommend to you that you try to come clean with your wife and give her the benifit of the doubt with understanding. What if she found out? how would you explain it? It just may turn into a real addition to your sex life.
  • mlmacmlmac
    Thanks thhn !
    I feel very lucky that I got this far in such a short time.
    Your recommendation is well taken and I will eventually tell my wife. Just waiting for the right time. I sure would love to see what this might do for our sex lives.
    Thanks again
    mlmac
  • [QUOTE=mlmac;96959]Thanks thhn !
    I feel very lucky that I got this far in such a short time.
    Your recommendation is well taken and I will eventually tell my wife. Just waiting for the right time. I sure would love to see what this might do for our sex lives.
    Thanks again
    mlmac

congratulations mimac and welcum to the world of transcendental orgasm ...

i'm happy for you although i should be jealous it took me months to get where i am with my progasm although i was no stranger to prolonged orgasmic bliss

although i'm not an aneros expert and personal prostate pleasure is for me (like you) a relatively new and wonderful experience ... i can tell you we've just started the journey to ecstasy and bliss

i'm in a situation similar to you married over 30 years and just turned 50 but consider myself younger - and i have yet to share my adventures in assland with my wife although she knows i'm a hedonist and born-again wanker as well as a dependable lay

thanks for sharing yer success

- rip