Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

The MGX is fine instrument and a few other thoughts
  • So I ordered an MGX a week ago and have had a couple of sessions with it. So far I've been liking it.

The first thing I noticed when I first inserted it was how much more it seems to snuggle up and stay put than the helix or eupho. I guess the shape of the base lends itself to this behavior. Just like a lot of posts have said it seems to provide more consistent contact with the prostate. I think I might of had my best session yet last night using it. It really does feel different from the helix and eupho. I think the helix and eupho are really nice instruments as well, just different.

I bought the hypnoaneros session from Nikki Fatale not realizing its hands on oriented. This makes it pretty useless in regards to the journey. Its relatively short (1 hour) as well. I listened to it once and was not that impressed with it. Just thought I would share my thoughts regarding it.

So last night I thought I would try something a little different during my session. I really focused on my breathing and relaxing and didn't focus so much on a fantasy. I tried this beacause I find that when I focus on a fantasy I forget to breath deeply. It seemed to work pretty well for me but I'm not sure if its a dead end. Does anyone else forgo fantasizing to focus more on breathing and relaxing?

During my sessions I no longer need to hold a contraction. I just lay back breath and relax and after awhile the aneros will start to move. The length of time this goes on and the degree of feelings I get are dependent on how relaxed and focused I am. I guess my butt has a mind of its own. If it could talk I wonder what it would say? Quit eating spicy food? haha.

Lying on my side with my legs pulled up so they are perpendicular to my torso brings about involuntary contractions pretty well.

This withholding from ejaculation business is damn tough. I have yet to go more than five days without rubbing one out.

Has anyone ever gotten a massage and then immediately had a session? I've never had a massage but from what I hear they are super relaxing. I've wondered what effect it would have on a session. I've thought about doing it but haven't.

wintermute
  • Love_isLove_is
    Hello Wintermute007, :)

The MGX is a nice model. As are all the others I have tried. (Progasm, Helix, advanced Peridise) You'll find over time that certain Aneros models seem to work better for you than others, and it may change as you progress and re-wire. I'm glad to hear that you've had good results with your MGX. :)

I bought the hypnoaneros session from Nikki Fatale not realizing its hands on oriented. This makes it pretty useless in regards to the journey. Its relatively short (1 hour) as well. I listened to it once and was not that impressed with it. Just thought I would share my thoughts regarding it.

I'm pretty sure this is not the HypnAerosession we talk about here. The real one is here:
    HypnAerosession

Does anyone else forgo fantasizing to focus more on breathing and relaxing?

For me it depends where my mind and body is at. If I'm highly aroused, then yes, I typically can forgo the fantasies and just focus on the sensations while relaxing and breathing.

This withholding from ejaculation business is damn tough. I have yet to go more than five days without rubbing one out.

Keep working on it. This was also a tough one for me to get past. But I did it. And now realize that when my penis is erect, it doesn't necessarily mean I am aroused. I much prefer Aneros sessions over masturbating these days and typically abstain from ejaculation from one to three weeks at a time depending on how I am feeling. You can do this. And it will lead to some new personal insights for yourself, and also likely better Aneros sessions.

Has anyone ever gotten a massage and then immediately had a session? I've never had a massage but from what I hear they are super relaxing. I've wondered what effect it would have on a session. I've thought about doing it but haven't.

I have not tried this. But let us know if you do.

Love_is