Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

A quicker, less hazardous way to old troll prostate stimulation?
  • Greetings All --

I realize this is way off topic, but who is better qualified to answer my questions than you folk? Nobody. And if "the management" feels I'm too far off topic and decides to delete this post, that is altogether ok with me.

I recently purchased a "Hitachi Magic Wand," primarily for back pain, but
    also for a strong second reason. I note that there are a few members here who also have purchased this item, but I have found no comment about the use of the "G-spot Attachment."

I am an 85 year old widower. I have a history of mild prostatitis, of which
    I want to avoid any recurrence. The medical profession seems universally to
    recommend prostate milking, or alternatively, ejaculations, two or three times per week as
    an antidote. I have not been successful at prostate milking myself and I
    have no helper. And -- two or three ejaculations per week for me at my age
    is pure fantasy.

So -- I am thinking that the "Hitachi G-spotter Attachment" could be a solution for
    me.

My questions:

Can I be sure of being able to successfully milk my prostate by using the G-spotter Attachment?

Would I also be able to get "prostate orgasms" using the G-spotter
    Attachment?

Is a prostate orgasm more effective than prostate milking for draining the
    prostate of prostatic fluid?

Having seen videos of "Super O's" by users of Aneros products, and because
    of my age and mild heart disease, I do not want to experience a "whole body
    orgasm." Don't want to have a cardiac arrest episode and fly away with the vibrator still running -- could overheat and burn the house down -- what a news story that would make! Is there a possibility that I could slip into a super-O through using
    the G-spotter Attachment? If so, what should I do or not do to avoid such an event?

I asked the Hitachi Magic Wand store the same questions. Their response: "For medical advice, please consult your physician." Yea, sure...

Thank you any and all who respond,
    the AncientKid
  • rumelrumel
    AncientKid,

Just to clarify here, I make a distinction between prostate massage and prostate 'milking' . IMO, prostate massage is the physical manipulation/stimulation of the prostate through the use of fingers or other tools. Prostate 'milking' is the act of causing fluid release/emission from the prostate as a result of massage and physical pressure on the organ.

Here are my opinions in response to your questions.Can I be sure of being able to successfully milk my prostate by using the G-spotter Attachment?Short answer: Probably Not. You can rarely be sure of such action due to the multitude of factors which influence our daily lives. Vibrators (which the 'MagicWand' definitely is) deliver a sustained, intense stimulation. While initially this is very exciting, even causing sensory overload, over time the nerves and muscles being stimulated become fatigued and numbness sets in. The vibrations may not effectively aid 'milking' at all. For further information on 'milking' you can read a longer treatise on prostate milking technique and issues from Lady Lubyanka. There is also a well written blog by Andr. titled HOW TO MILK A BULL which gives step by step descriptions of the process.Would I also be able to get "prostate orgasms" using the G-spotter Attachment?Yes, it is possible you would experience prostate based orgasm through this type of stimulation, however, this may produce dry-O's with no emission of fluid involved. These would be highly pleasureable but may not have the theraputic effects you are looking for.Is a prostate orgasm more effective than prostate milking for draining the prostate of prostatic fluid?As noted above a prostate orgasm may not have any 'milking' effect.Is there a possibility that I could slip into a super-O through using the G-spotter Attachment? If so, what should I do or not do to avoid such an event?Yes, it is possible you could go into a Super-O state, but probably only if your mental focus is on the pleasure aspect of the exercise. If you are focused on performing an actual 'milking', your physical technique will probably preclude you from entering the Super-O.

While you can learn to use an Aneros massager as a 'milking' device, it does take some effort to accomplish this hands free. If your goal is to perform consistent 'milking' then I would suggest you investigate use of the Crystal Wand. This would give you a great deal of control over the pressure, rythym, intensity and area of simulation around your prostate.
  • Thank you, Rumel, very much for your detailed, responsive, and prompt reply. You have saved me from frustration, disappointment, and from wasting a bit of money as well. You are awesome.