Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Weird natural lube idea
  • Ok, this one will sound weird:

"it also feels amazing when the cum shoots into the anus making a natural lube if you want to have sex more then once." (WikiAfterdark)

Soo, uhm, haven't thought about it earlier but what about saving some cum for later use as lubricant?

I assume it may go bad if saved out in the open for people who don't wanna mix the two but I guess it will do quite fine in the refridgerator, especially if inside a clean(ed) container.

Share your ideas and experiences, or don't :D
    Do what you want with it :)

It's free and it's there!
  • schitzschitz
    Hey there,

Well this actually my first posting/reply. but when I read your post, i thought it was kind of interesting.

I took a look at the site, and it almost seems like an after thought. I am not quite sure how safe,etc it would be to save up your semen and then use it internally as a lubricant. Granted it is 'all natural'.

I think as far as the site was speculating that its like an afterthought.

Well I guess could give it a try and see what happens.
  • Car_01
    [QUOTE=aliquis;85704]Ok, this one will sound weird:

"it also feels amazing when the cum shoots into the anus making a natural lube if you want to have sex more then once." (WikiAfterdark)

Soo, uhm, haven't thought about it earlier but what about saving some cum for later use as lubricant?

I assume it may go bad if saved out in the open for people who don't wanna mix the two but I guess it will do quite fine in the refridgerator, especially if inside a clean(ed) container.

Share your ideas and experiences, or don't :D
    Do what you want with it :)

It's free and it's there!

Actually that doesn't sound so weird. I've just never thought of that! The Progasm is my aneros of choice and that requires pre-lube. I find the sensation of injecting lube (Boy Butter) with a syringe into my anus to be quite enjoyable. It stands to reason that cum would give a similar experience if not better. Cum sure makes a great lube for the penis, so why not?

I would probably want to refrigerate the cum. Seems to me it would be safe enough. The question is how much will refrigeration affect its lubricity?

Car_01
  • Pretty cool idea!