Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

If it's not an impertinent question...
  • Old WolfOld Wolf
    ...how come, since the new forum s/w, we have so many Site Admins?

Only idle curiosity :)

Also, (and maybe the new army of Site Admins will be able to address this ;) ), generally an arrow, or double arrows next to the 'Last post' flag takes one to that 'Last post'. Currently it arrives at the first post of the thread.

Just thought I'd mention it (This would be a 'shit eating grin' type smiley but some of the smileys are broken too.)

O W

p.s. Blimey, I've been promoted to 'Site Admin too! What's the prize, a new 'Ice' and an advance on the SS Peridise? :D
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    These are all bugs. The "real " site admins are working on it now!

BF Mayfield

p.s. Good to see ya Old Wolf!
  • Badger
    [QUOTE=Old Wolf;85553]...how come, since the new forum s/w, we have so many Site Admins?

Only idle curiosity :)

Also, (and maybe the new army of Site Admins will be able to address this ;) ), generally an arrow, or double arrows next to the 'Last post' flag takes one to that 'Last post'. Currently it arrives at the first post of the thread.

Just thought I'd mention it (This would be a 'shit eating grin' type smiley but some of the smileys are broken too.)

O W

p.s. Blimey, I've been promoted to 'Site Admin too! What's the prize, a new 'Ice' and an advance on the SS Peridise? :D

Ditto. I've been having trouble with the "View First Unread" tab, which takes me somewhere other than the first unread post.