Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Enhanced Editor - smilies and font size
  • inc63
    The Smilie drop down list shows in grey on a black background until 'mouse over' when the selected item turns black on light blue background.

I find the grey on black difficult to see and would like the grey to be somewhat lighter to provide a greater contrast with the black background eg light grey or off white on black background.

Also, at present all but 2 smilies are not showing either in the drop down list or the panel on the RHS. Some of those not showing can be inserted using the alpha/numeric characters and some can't in my browser (tried both Firefox 3.5.7 and IE 8.

I find the Font Size drop down almost impossible to read - black numbers on almost black background - until 'mouse over' when shows as black on light blue background. Presumably it should be the same as for smilies - a light coloured numeral on black background.

A part from these two areas the new editor seems excellent, and a great advance on that in the old forum software.

I expect Aneros Support will get around to looking at/altering/fixing these matters as soon as they tick off more substantial tweeks to the system.
  • Love_isLove_is
    Hello inc63, :)

I agree with everything you have mentioned. I can only assume they are working on de-bugging and tweaking more important functionality of the forum at the moment. And will hopefully get to this as time permits.

Love_is