Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Glossary: "Leakage"
  • rookrook
    The Glossary could use a definition of "Leakage." I've assumed it defines a dribble of pre-cum but some posts seem to indicate that it is prostatic fluid. Or, how about a bladder neck issue that was causing some urine release.
  • aliquis
    Personally since regular pre-cum comes from the cowper glands and the aneros stimulates the prostate I had just assumed that it was some leakage from the later and not cowpers. Also the volume seem bigger?
  • rumelrumel
    rook & aliquis,

IMHO, you are both correct, in that the term 'leakage' has been applied to flow of precum (Cowper's gland emissions), prostatic fluids (semen), and urine. It is a pretty general term with fairly wide usage here on the Forum. The term has also been used when referring to seepage of lube or other material from the anus.

The question becomes is its usage so specific as to constitute 'jargon' and therefore appropriate for inclusion in the Glossary. I'll go ahead and add it at this time, though I am not convinced its usage has become so specific as to warrant its own definition. Here is what I have added to the WIKI:

leakage – The emissions from the Cowper's gland (precum) or prostate gland (semen/prostatic fluid) due to massage or contractions.
  • agree with the definition above

cowper's "pre-ejaculate" (precum) is clear or at least close to clear and it is sweet to the taste - it is largely fructose

prostatic fluid is the major component of semen and is generally somewhat (or completely) opaque, white or whitish, or opalescent ... and it is often somewhat salty in taste with that aroma of "sex" - a bit like weak chlorine

- rip
  • anal fun
    toatally agree rip,but personally I don't care where it cums from I just LOVE leaking it. LOL
  • VicVic
    Anal Fun, I'm with you, the leaking is sublime and that includes the Urine cocktail, the build up is so intense and I love the slow blissful streams that follow. Today was my best yet, I simply could not find the water-main to switch off, nor did I care to. I now know what is meant by " O " and O are they right ... ! I've finally got the gist of it and my dance won't quit. Love it!
  • [QUOTE=anal fun;96043]toatally agree rip,but personally I don't care where it cums from I just LOVE leaking it. LOL

[QUOTE=Vic;97788]Anal Fun, I'm with you, the leaking is sublime and that includes the Urine cocktail, the build up is so intense and I love the slow blissful streams that follow. Today was my best yet, I simply could not find the water-main to switch off, nor did I care to. I now know what is meant by " O " and O are they right ... ! I've finally got the gist of it and my dance won't quit. Love it!

how right you are ...

it IS sublime - i too LOVE leaking it - it's intense blissfull erotic

... adjectives are inadequate

the movement of any fluid - and especially a fluid with some inherent viscosity - up through the length of of the urethra and issuing from the meatus "cumslit" ...

results in arousing erotic sensations

... for the man who is attuned to the subtle feelings in his body - particularly a focus on his genital sensations

i can walk around going about my business with no sexual thoughts ...

or I can set my mind on every subtle feeling in my penis, scrotum, balls and prostate - and enjoy arousing erotic sensations throughout the day

... including even a constant issuing of prefuck lubricating fluids

it's all in the set of the mind - and practice

- rip
    :D
  • artformartform
    As a previous non-leaker, this is a curious new additional benefit of aneros use for me men!! :D :D

Now each time I use Ice in particular for a BPH therapy, Super-T session, almost immediately that I insert I start leaking clear viscous fluid, and in gradually increasing quantities session after session!!!

I have also become enamoured of the taste, which seems sweet and vaguely nutty to me, so much like mrs. a's glorious Flowing Waters of the Goddess ejaculate, in taste and fluid silken texture.

all leaking and licking with interesting added pleasures all

artform
  • Linghaman
    I tend to side with the cowpers group. Mine is so clear and sweet ..... it is cowpers. Occassionally I will get the cloudier stuff, indicating to me it is from further up the pipeline. The cloudier stuff doesn't feel as good to me when it oozes as the clear cocktail. In fact just this morning as I was watching my equipment doing the cha cha in the middle of a session, I watched the drippage and was amazed at how crystaline clear it was.

bg