Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

A detailed step by step guide to MMO's through masterbation?
  • Billy11
    http://www.sexuality.org/l/sex/cmo.html
    I found this searching male multiple orgasm and thought I'd share it with everyone here.
    I find it to very interesting considering the detail and step by step instructions this guy gives in this document.

It's different than most sites I find on MMO's like this one...
    http://www.whitelotuseast.com/MultipleOrgasm.htm
    ...in which the main instruction is to masterbate till orgasm and then squeeze your PC to stop the ejaculation so to not go into the refractory period. The problem with this info for me is that I can do this which is no problem but I'm basically stopping the orgasm right at the beginning so even though I can stop the ejaculation, the orgasm really isn't enjoyable because of having to basically stop it. So yes I can have multiple orgasms before I decide to let it go and ejaculate, but they're not really full orgasms but instead like 1/4 of an orgasm. Plus it's no where near the flavors and kinds of orgasms achieved during aneros/aneroless sessions.

So I found that first link interesting because he goes at it differently and from the sounds of yet you are learning to have actual real non restricted orgasms that last for a long time without ejaculating which for me is the goal of having MMO's, not to have these 1/4 restricted orgasms through Squeezing your PC at the moment of orgasm.

Interested to hear what you guys think about the ideas and concepts of that first link...
  • Could squeezing your PC muscles cause a retrograde ejaculation?
  • tokertoker
    i used to use my pc muscles to deliberately prevent ejaculation i found i could do it in my teens by accident i normaly did it when masturbating so as to avoid a mess but was worried about causing harm to myself stoped around the time i started using the aneros.
    i would just tense my pc and leg muscles at point of ejaculation i would still have an average orgasm but nothing would come out but i lost my erection just as with normal orgasm with ejac so i dont think it would work for mmo but i could be wrong

:wink:
  • Billy11

Could squeezing your PC muscles cause a retrograde ejaculation?

I'm not sure. I'm thinking yes though.
    I've used squeezing my PC muscle at the onset of orgasm for awhile now during sex. It really turned my ex on when I could start an orgasm and clench the PC and stop it while still inside her and then continue on after the feeling like I'm going to ejaculate fades and do this multiple times.

I just find all these sites that supposedly train you to become multi-orgasmic kinda a joke. Nearly all of them give you the instructions to clench your PC muscle at the onset of an orgasm to stop the ejaculation. Then after the feeling passes you masterbate again to the onset of orgasm and repeat. These sites tell you that you're multi orgasmic by doing this being able to have "2 or more orgasms this way makes you multi orgasmic". But in reality you're stopping the orgasm right at it's beginning so really you're not having more than one "full traditional orgasm" at a time but having these restricted half assed beginning ones that aren't that enjoyable.

That's why I found that first link interesting because this guy leads you through stages up to the final step which is being able to MASTERBATE to a CONTINUOUS orgasm WITH OUT CLENCHING YOUR PC MUSCLE.

i would just tense my pc and leg muscles at point of ejaculation i would still have an average orgasm but nothing would come out but i lost my erection just as with normal orgasm with ejac so i dont think it would work for mmo but i could be wrong

So you actually have a "average orgasm" when you clench your PC to avoid ejaculating? For me the orgasm isn't enjoyable because you can't "let go" and actually have and enjoy the orgasm.
    I too sometimes lose my erection when doing this but I don't get the same tired feeling I get after ejaculation plus I don't feel like I've lost my sexual energy. There's not much of a refractory period from this.
    The key to make it work for me is after having a semi orgasm from this method you have to masterbate really fast to get the arousal to shoot back up so you don't lose your erection.