Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Dry Orgasm question
  • I was always lead to believe that if you had a dry 'o' it was really painful. Clearly this is not the case but i wonder why i was told this ?
  • Who would claim such a stupid thing? It doesn't make sense on any level. :?

Incidentally, I experienced a dry-o without Aneros in bed just yesterday, having enjoyed a long session earlier that day. :)
  • Im not sure where i heard it but clearly its rubbish
  • Billy11
    I think maybe they meant a dry O through forced semen retention? Like say when at the moment of ejaculation you press your fingers really hard on your perineum so that the semen doesn't come out. That can be painful.
  • Is it possible to empty yourself completely from wanking/sex. Thinking about it, i think thats what i was told. If you try to ejac but are empty. Is this also rubbish?
  • Also what you might be referring to is I think the term is retrograde ejaculation. You squirt but it goes up the wrong tube. You are mostly dry while semen is being forced into your bladder or other places it doesn't belong.
  • [quote=the thinker]Is it possible to empty yourself completely from wanking/sex. Thinking about it, i think thats what i was told. If you try to ejac but are empty. Is this also rubbish?

I think a normal ejaculation becomes too time consuming and uncomfortable to trigger long before you run out of reproductive fluids completely.
  • Good point. I guess you would also be very sore
  • Billy11

Is it possible to empty yourself completely from wanking/sex. Thinking about it, i think thats what i was told. If you try to ejac but are empty. Is this also rubbish?

Yes. When I was in my teens I could masterbate to ejaculation many times in a row without losing erection or arousal. By about the 3rd or 4th ejaculation there would be no semen and I could easily have 10 or more ejaculations in one masterbation session. I definitely used to rub myself raw quite often and would have to try to force myself to leave it alone.
    Of course now days (I'm 29) once I ejaculate it normally means loss of arousal for quite some time.
    I sure miss my youth :cry: