Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Good results last night
  • rickg
    Well, after doing some communication with a member here, I decided to just go to bed a little early last night. Wife was getting ready for bed so she put the Helix in and I laid on my left side with in a fetal position. Did some voluntaries and then just relaxed, then stuff started happening. Felt the jerks and stuff happening, it was a whole body feel and then I could feel some pulsating feelings on the prostate and anus started just doing it's thing. It happened several times. I just tried to relax and let things take their course. BTW, wife was just holding me and caressing my nipples and skin. Watching me shake and watching the helix move. I did get nervous about when I started to sense that I might be coming very close to a full super O but afraid that I might start urinating . I had produced precum earlier which made me think I was on the right track. Anyway, she JOed me with the Shea Butter and I had lots of semen which really felt good to ejaculate. I wanted to put the vibrator on her but she was tired. I want to help her this evening. :-) AFter reading about some of you guys, I am very grateful to a understanding wife.
  • Rick,

You are lucky that your wife will participate in any way. My wife and I are in our mid and late 60s, a time when we should be really enjoying our bodies, and each others bodies. We have not had actual sex in a long time. She will ocasionally give me a hand job, which I enjoy greatly and less often than that, she will let me masturbate her, but no toys.

As far as my Aneros play goes, she knows I do it but she will have nothing to do with it.

I am happy for you guys who still have sexual adventures with your wives and I am starting to be curious about trying a gay relationship, just to have a partner who is willing to participate in some sexual fun.

I would also like to try pegging, but there is no way she would consider trying that.
  • artformartform
    HI rickg and big jimbo!

Very nice evening Rick! Big jimbo, your situation and other guys in similar couples' dilemmas are a real concern brother. Several of us who have progressed with our partner, also had relationships of diminished sex activity for some years and less communication about sex.

Several have had prostate health issues and that has been a door opener to open discussion with our partner. Even if you don't have a specific problem, science is showing the important health benefits of prostate massage in cancer risk reduction.

Read through STARR831's blog, as an example of simple open communications leading to new practices and experimentation as a couple. Mrs. a and I were both frustrated by our diminished sex life and both felt a frank discussion was appropriate to see what each of us would like to be able to explore, and explore together. Both our wives and we ourselves have to be prepared for some significant rethinking of what works for each other at this age and stage; our mid 50s, 60s and beyond.

Trusting our own intuitions is important, as well as being able to get to the point of trusting your mate and giving her that loving invitation to express herself openly, neither one rushing to judge or restrict, or impose, but rather exploring each other's direction and energies.

If a counsellor could be helpful, maybe that is a possibility too. There is the wives' Sticky here. There are now three Couples' Practises Polls here just launched. Maybe we need a Couple's Chat special where partners can participate together, or one where uncertain wives and experienced ones can chat together...? Or ???

What do you think? Any other ideas? Anyone?

as couples experience grows here toward the sharing of the potential and energetic ecstasies for all

artform
  • thhn
    I found that being right up front with it worked best for me. We have been married for 30 years and although we have talked some about sex, it was usually something done in bed with the lights off.
    I got to a point where I just decided.. fuck this.... I'm putting it all out there and just like that I did. It has been the best thing for our sex life and allowed us both to say what we had been thinking all along.
    Not only did it result in me no longer having to sneak sessions in - it resulted in my wife participating in my sessions and eventually to her giving me a prostrate massage with no aneros involved in the deal.(that's pretty sweet) She has never had the slightest intrest in me having anything to do with her anus but now that is coming around as well. I found some on line anal massage videos and tried that on her and had her squirming and moaning. Who knows where this could lead?
    The bottom line is that opening up like that has lead to an increase in out sex life at a time in out lives where it could easily be going the other way