Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Am i getting closer to the big one ?
  • Hi. i have just had a session with my helix. So far a have ground myself to cumming but never just lying down. This time after about 10 minutes of contracting hard round my helix an holding it in me i had a strange thing happen. It was a very intense feeling and i could feel my legs and arms and hands shaking uncontrolably then it would subside. I assume i was on the bring of a big fat O but could not get myself over the edge. Was my positioning ok ? on my back with my legs up on the headboard and slightly parted. As i drew the helix in i arched my back and squeezed hard. man would it make me breath heavy. So althought no ejac. did i do ok? whats your thoughts please.
  • I guess our approaches are currently the polar opposites, as I like rest face down on the bed with my knees on the floor. Also, I've recently been focusing on getting pleasurable sensations with minimal physical effort, as in practically no voluntary contractions.

I trust some of the forum Super-O veterans will provide insight on the experience you've described. :)
  • I forgot to mention that while i was having these 'spazms' my ball seem to shrink and the skin was all leathery and rinkled.
  • artformartform
    Hi the thinker.

Your legs up the headboard takes me back to my youth before my accidents and injuries/handicaps when I used many yoga or yoga-like positions while exploring the many possibilities of my body while masturbating and fingering massaging my prostate. Could it be that your shakes were muscle fatigue reactions in many parts of your body? :wink:

In any event this kind of athleticism is certainly the opposite of the best, well-travelled aneros paths to success. Just as Rod of Plastic sets well out above. Your key statement seems to be: "So althought no ejac. did i do ok?" If you are expecting to ejaculate hands-free, and some people do early, then your focus is not on the core Aneros journey, which is to separate your ejaculatory response from your orgasmic response.

Ejaculation and orgasm are two different functions of our organs and nervous systems. Here we seek the ability of dry multiple orgasms for males, completely separated from ejaculation. That is the key to many, many dimensions of greatly enhanced male orgasmic and bioenergetic experiences, pleasures and ecstasies!!!

Deep relaxation, your clear mind quietly listening for the initial subtle little signals of interest and possibilities as your aneros is softly caressing your curious prostate, allowing but not intervening or trying to control those sensations, no penis involvement at all, and go with the ride however it develops!

Yes many of us, me included, found it hard to end those early sessions without masturbating to full ejaculations. As you are learning with your aneros, best to develop the ability to resist ejacing in your sessions as soon as possible, IMHO. Your practice/re-wiring is likely advance more rapidly and more sustainably sooner if you can resist.

Yes, retraction of your testicles inside and the contraction of your scrotum skin is common as is the increasingly flaccid state and contraction of your penis during most if not all of your aneros sessions. It is amazing how variable our scrotum skin is, from extended loose and paper thin, to contracted to minimum surface area, thick and leathery. It says a lot. Kind of like your body's hormonal barometer.

And later in your practice you can have great chains of multiple Super-Os in all their many flavours, AND then feel the intention and switch flip into ejac mode and enjoy a fabulous Super-T (traditional) orgasm, ejac and all!

all good things in the best way in good time all

artform
  • [quote=the thinker]Hi. i have just had a session with my helix. So far a have ground myself to cumming but never just lying down. This time after about 10 minutes of contracting hard round my helix an holding it in me i had a strange thing happen. It was a very intense feeling and i could feel my legs and arms and hands shaking uncontrolably then it would subside. I assume i was on the bring of a big fat O but could not get myself over the edge. Was my positioning ok ? on my back with my legs up on the headboard and slightly parted. As i drew the helix in i arched my back and squeezed hard. man would it make me breath heavy. So althought no ejac. did i do ok? whats your thoughts please.

I was doing the same mistake, contracting too much hammer the sensations. Indeed you start having muscles shaking but after a short time your sphincter is too exhausted for continuing and you loose everything.

The real key is relaxations, make gentle contractions for starting to have feeling and subtile sensations on your prostate. So start breathing and relaxing with the aneros inside during 10 minutes without even trying to contract any muscle. When you are totally relaxed, continue and contract just a little bit more by 15 secondes period. I never do more than half power contraction and a prefer concentrating on pushing out and contracting very gently the Aneros. You will have more and more sensation, then shaking. Just continue gently, you will build more and more pleasure and then the big one.

In any case, don't expect any ejaculation except if you try superT (which include manual masturbation of the penis).

FYI, I made huge progress for reaching Super-O and MMO with HypnAerosession mp3, I really recommend that because it allows you to understand what to do and give you instructions on how to proceed during your session including relaxation etc...

Good luck and simply enjoy your journey 8)