Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

• rickg
    I just ordered my Helix from Houston and I want to thank you all of you for your info. Because of this website and the chat room, I decided to go for it. Your posts and comments in the room have been very helpful. I am also not expecting quick results. I have had anal experience so I am not a virgin by any means and I am also aware of my prostate and have enjoyed it being messaged by wife. I am hoping to explore my prostate even more with the Helix. Thanks again.
  • Yaaay, Rick! Went with the Helix, eh? Nice chatting with you last evening, by the way! :)
  • rickg
    I enjoyed chatting as well. I do appreciate all the support that is given here at this site. Also, everyone has been friendly with me. I don't sense a judgmental attitude toward gay or bisexuals(like me). I am sure I will have even more questions and comments when the Helix comes. Meantime, I will keep reading and trying to educate myself. Thanks again
  • You've got a great attitude rickg!
    From my experiences, this forum is judgment a free zone.
    Welcome aboard! 8)
    Bishop
  • LOL this place is a pretty big glass house...

Welcome on board rick! Best of luck to you on your journey!