Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

anal and rectal contractions? explain please
  • Al25
    I was reading the wiki document and don't find very clear what anal and rectal contractions are

anal contraction is to push in?

rectal contractions to push out? like when pooping?

thanks!
  • newbie2009newbie2009
    Al25 said:

I was reading the wiki document and don't find very clear what anal and rectal contractions are

thanks!

The basic anal contraction does move the Aneros "inward." However, consider aiming your development and muscle co-ordination to provide some 'tilt' in the fore-aft and 'left-right' directions as well.

Nubie's explanation of anal play. (I'm not qualified to give more than an apprentice's pitch on this.)

My anals are either voluntary (those squeezes I make) or involuntary (echos I get back after I contract and drop back to what the Wiki calls a base contraction -- or, when I relax altogether).. These will be vary faint when you first experience them but with more sessions they will grow.

As you gain mobility with the Aneros, you may develop some Anal and PC muscle definition so that you can maneuver the Aneros fore and aft as well as side to side, applying pressure or a small rubbing movement to the walls or your rectum. (Positioning your body, side, back, stomach, etc. can give you a gravity-assist for some of these moves.)

Most of the pressing down (pooping) maneuvers involve more pelvic muscles. I don't get much good prostate-stim from those moves but they support some good anal play and are good for muscle bulking. Although some of the most experienced guys here talk of rectal control, I'm probably too old to manage that.

All of my rectal contractions are involuntary and approaching a mini-O, the strongest can take a very firm hold on the Aneros. I think that most guys get some mild rectal involuntaries upon insertion -- when you experience that 'bloop' as the Aneros 'finds it's place' (or viewed the other way, when your bod 'mates' to the tool.)

If you want to get into voluntary rectal contractions, you'll go way beyond what I can even envision at this point in my anal development. There are guys here who are able to read and control the natural frequencies of their pelvic and visceral musculature and seemingly reach across the autonomic boundary. Checkout the teachings of Artform, Pan and others who post into the "energies" arena.

Hey guys.... I'm wide open to massive correction of this post. So, if I've messed up on some of this, lean on it with a heavy blue pencil.
  • Al25 said:

thanks!

The basic anal contraction does move the Aneros "inward." However, consider aiming your development and muscle co-ordination to provide some 'tilt' in the fore-aft and 'left-right' directions as well.

Nubie's explanation of anal play. (I'm not qualified to give more than an apprentice's pitch on this.)

My anals are either voluntary (those squeezes I make) or involuntary (echos I get back after I contract and drop back to what the Wiki calls a base contraction -- or, when I relax altogether).. These will be vary faint when you first experience them but with more sessions they will grow.

As you gain mobility with the Aneros, you may develop some Anal and PC muscle definition so that you can maneuver the Aneros fore and aft as well as side to side, applying pressure or a small rubbing movement to the walls or your rectum. (Positioning your body, side, back, stomach, etc. can give you a gravity-assist for some of these moves.)

Most of the pressing down (pooping) maneuvers involve more pelvic muscles. I don't get much good prostate-stim from those moves but they support some good anal play and are good for muscle bulking. Although some of the most experienced guys here talk of rectal control, I'm probably too old to manage that.

All of my rectal contractions are involuntary and approaching a mini-O, the strongest can take a very firm hold on the Aneros. I think that most guys get some mild rectal involuntaries upon insertion -- when you experience that 'bloop' as the Aneros 'finds it's place' (or viewed the other way, when your bod 'mates' to the tool.)

If you want to get into voluntary rectal contractions, you'll go way beyond what I can even envision at this point in my anal development. There are guys here who are able to read and control the natural frequencies of their pelvic and visceral musculature and seemingly reach across the autonomic boundary. Checkout the teachings of Artform, Pan and others who post into the "energies" arena.

Hey guys.... I'm wide open to massive correction of this post. So, if I've messed up on some of this, lean on it with a heavy blue pencil.
    Just read this and I am more confused than before I read it. Anyone out there have the readers digest version of this or Coles Notes ?
  • ... Just read this and I am more confused than before I read it. Anyone out there have the readers digest version of this or Coles Notes ?

Easiest prostate massage move: An anal contraction applies pressure to the prostate with a very minute movement of the Aneros tool. Relaxing the anal contraction allows the pressure to subside. Short story complete. See the Wiki glossary for more
    - http://wiki.malegspot.com/index.php?title=Glossary - HTH
  • Al25 said:

Yes, this is correct. Just to clarify:
    Rectal contractions are a bearing down – pushing out contraction. (Like when you take a dump or are taking a piss)
    Anal contractions are a pulling in- tensing up type of contraction. (Like when emptying the last few drops of urine)

Hope this is helpful! 8)