Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Aneros and KSMO
  • esfenoides
    Following the advice of some member I purchased the KSMO course. I wanted to hear some thoughts about combining the two methods.

I reacall people on the forum talking about a "no sound" version of the KS, but I cant reacall who. Can someone give me advice on making "no sound" KS or links/clues.

Ive subscribed to the KSMO fourm buy Im having some problems posting there. Im a bit lazy with the KS but definively want to get into it.

Any advice/help appreciated
  • helixbill

Ive subscribed to the KSMO fourm buy Im having some problems posting there. Im a bit lazy with the KS but definively want to get into it.

Any advice/help appreciated

Send an email to Jack and he will make sure you get added to the forum. I had the same problem and he took care of it within one day.
  • BusterBuster
    Hi esfenoides,

If for some reason (privacy issues) you cannot make the Key Sound, much of it is in the breathing. A good belly exhale is all I need to get things moving most times. I would recommend that you stick to Jack's Protocol in the beginning though.