Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Prostate sensitization and brain mapping
  • rainstomp
    I've read a number of books on brain plasticity and neuroscience recently. I suppose the "prostate zone" in my brain was underdeveloped, since it had never had any stimulation (and previous experience with anal play proved to be completely UNstimulating). It's a bit exciting that I've noticed a change after using my aneros about 4 times in the past two weeks! The day after my first session, I was sitting in a coffee shop and felt a "click" around my prostate. From experience with acupuncture, I think this may have been an energy channel opening up. This click, I believe, also seems to have affected my hidden penis/perineum area.

Cool changes happening in the body and brain! Does anyone know what zones border the prostate in the brain and how it might be tying into/out of it's neighbouring zones?
  • plantation
    very very interesting question for the experts of this forum who wants to meet rainstomp :!: :!:
  • plantation
    very very interesting question for the experts of this forum who wants to meet
    :?:
  • artformartform
    WOW! Another orgasmatechie in the making!

What a great area of enquiry to open here rainstomp! :D

Let's see how this line evolves too. Neuroplasticity Is Us here at Aneros; rewiring is our core activity. I'm sure there are more of us also interested in this topic. What are your further thoughts on this? Thanks.

plantation, you are right again!

all best body/mind adventuring mind first too

artform
  • Anon17564
    This is interesting. Will perhaps do some research if I can summon up the energy to escape my current lethargic state; and will otherwise just watch this space.