Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Unusual Aneros findings!
  • pnomanpnoman
    Please post your amazing testimonials here!
    Here are some of mine....

------------

I lost 25 pounds on the aneros diet!

------------

The aneros cured my acne!

------------

I rubbed the aneros on my scalp for 15 minutes a night, and 2 weeks later all my hair grew back!

------------

What has the aneros done for you?
  • J4J4
    Well, lets see, the fact that it cured my hemorrhoids is probably too bland.

I haven't had any lower back pain in the last 4 months.

Also, my degenerative hip is showing signs of improvement!

My theory is that due to the increased blood flow to the pelvic region, the surrounding joint tissue and cartilage is awash in the nutrients required to promote regenerative growth.

That means that not only is this a near miraculous healing product but eventually the Aneros will pay for itself in the replacement of pain meds!

J4
  • PromassPromass
    J4 you know what i was thinking that too i have a bad lower back since about 21 years old. I have been having on and off pain but since using the aneros i too noticed my back feels fresh still stiff as i have limited flexibility since getting hurt. I do notice it feels warmer in cold weather since winter is coming now in the mornings its cold out but my back feels great.

My favorite finding is that i find that my anus no longer gets sweaty in hot weather i know gross but its a nice thing not having a sweaty butt hole in the summer hehe.
  • OH!!
    Over 1 year of use:

I believe it has improved my hemorroids some.

It's helped me lose some weight. This is because when I have longer sessions I tend to skip meals. That's not necesssarily good, but I'm not sure it's bad either. I think I tend to burn a decent amount of calories after long sessions too. I know I am starving afterwards.

I think I have improved the tone of my abdominals some, because of all the contractions of them during orgasms, etc.

My PSA tests have remained low, and DRE's normal.

As I recall, before using the Aneros I was getting up a bit during the night occasionally to pee. This has stopped.

Sometimes when I urinated, I felt the slightest irritation. That has gone away.

At the time when I would ejaculate it would kind of come out slow and seemingly incompletely, and with a bit of irritation / almost mild burn as it released. The irritation / burn has gone away, and ejaculate comes out much better than before. Not as forcefully as in my 20's, but decent.

I think it has made me probably more relaxed. Being able to have these kind of orgasms on a regular basis is really nice, calming, and somewhat energizing / motivating.

It's certainly made me spend a lot of time alone experiencing these sensations. Some of that is good, but not necessarily yet helping with my connection to my wife, but perhaps soon as I got her The Orgasmic Diet.

I think it's generally made me a bit hornier all the time because I am more aroused most of the time between sessions. This is good as long as I have an appropriate outlet. All the beautiful women are certainly tempting though.

That's a pretty good short list I think. There may be more. If so I may add to it later.
  • rumelrumel
    Aneros use inspired me to create “HypnAerosession” ! :lol:
  • :lol:

Aneros cured the financial crisis
  • Enemagra
    i saved 15% on my car insurance by switching to aneros
  • JIH
    I quit going to bars and chasing women. This has saved me a lot of cash. The only problem is I have also stopped eating, stopped seeing others, stopped going to work, and stopped watching TV.

How is Hillary doing in the primarys and what's all of this talk about some kind of financial crisis going on somewhere?
  • Love_isLove_is
    Aneros delivers my orgasm in 30 minutes or less.

I don't have to buy any pills from TV advertisements wanting to "enhance" my package! LOL

All this pleasure lately seems to positively generate feelings of happiness and well being.

:D
  • pnomanpnoman
    The Aneros helped me shave 4 strokes off my golf game! (only when I play with it inserted!)
  • Maybe we should change the constitution in America to protect and promote Aneros ownership? I can read the amendment now…

“The free use of any Aneros shall not be abridged by acts of federal, state or local government. Further, congress shall enact legislation establishing the Federal Bureau of Aneros to educate Aneros users, investigate allegations of abuse and to prevent said abridgement.” (The FBA)

Anyone care to come up with a badge design for the FBA?

But some conspiracy nut would claim that the Aneros is really an alien device that controls the minds of world leaders.

Hmmmm… come to think of it I have felt pretty controlled of late!

Jefftech