Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Aneros Hypnofantasy finished yet???
  • Hey BF mayfield, is the aneros hypnofantasy done yet???

Can you ask that girl?

I need it badly!!!
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    acakactinum,

I heard back from Nikki today, and she indicated that she was finishing up now and that this session should be available next week some time! I know that this has taken somewhat longer than everyone anticipated, so I'm a bit reluctant to say anything at this point. But rest assured that as soon as I have a date...I'll be posting on it.

And if I can manage to get a taste of it before hand, I'll try to give heads up.

BF Mayfield
  • :D x 10000000

now i can have a super de duper O!
  • bump bump bump word to B2k
  • Nikki

Hey BF mayfield, is the aneros hypnofantasy done yet???

Can you ask that girl?

I need it badly!!!

You can ask me yourself boy ;)

Goodnews... I am finished with my first ANEROS session. It took much longer than I expected as I wasn't quite sure the direction I wanted/needed to take with it.

I am happy with the results and I think some of you may enjoy what you hear and the results of the session.

This session was designed with the NEWER user in mind as it walks you through the process a bit slower than someone who is an "advanced" user.

I look forward to making a second session that starts where this one leaves off..... or for more advanced users.

CAUTION: It may start of slow but that it ends with a bang ;)

Nikki

The session will be ready for download on Monday, I will post a link here for anyone interested.

Just a reminder, it may be helpful if you listen to this file first:

http://www.box.net/shared/va024ixgy2

Nikki
  • johntrevy
    Heehee, I cant wait. I can reach super-o. But hearing your sexy voice in my head will make the experience that more forfilling
    :D
  • Nikki
    I have decided to post the introduction for the session here so that you could get a "feel" for what it is all about. I get a LOT of emails from members of my group that tell me they just can't quite get into this toy, that they have time "letting go"... I am hoping that this will help people with that type of issue.

This intro is mostly about preparation and relaxation. AFTER the introduction is where the "real fun" begins... that is the part that will be available the first of the week.

I don't suspect this is EVERYONES cup of tea but for those of you with feedback or suggestions for future sessions I welcome your email on the subject. Or sometimes posting in the forum ideas is nice so that you/we create a certain synergy from the rest of the group and create something even more special.

The sound quality of this file is reduced slightly to make it an easier download but should still be pleasant to listen to ;)

You are welcome to share THIS introduction file with whomever you like but I ask you NOT to pass around the full version, it took a lot of time an energy and I am making it available for a very reasonable price. Members of hypnotantasy.com always get a 50% discount. We are not a highly profitable site as we do this mostly because we enjoy the "fetish" so, I appeal to your ethics when I ask you to not share the file with anyone who has not paid for a download.

Again, this introduction is free of charge:

http://www.box.net/shared/dx90eszd0n

Enjoy,

Nikki
  • johntrevy
    Nikki, i really want this session, but i only have a Visa electron debit card. I see that you dont take them on your site, is there any other payment options?

John.
  • johntrevy
    Hmmmmmm, I love the sample Nikki. As i like being controlled in that way.
    I just hope i can find a compatible method of payment, for next week. Any help would be apreciated.

John.
  • Nikki
    johntrevy said:

Hmmmmmm, I love the sample Nikki. As i like being controlled in that way.
    I just hope i can find a compatible method of payment, for next week. Any help would be apreciated.

John.

I guarantee it will be easy for anyone to obtain this session, no worries. I don't feel comfortable discussing payments in someone else's forum.

You may email me or wait for me to post the link.

Thank you,
    [email]Nikki@hypnofantasy.com[/email]
  • hlaser99hlaser99
    Nikki!

I'll take one!

Just let us know . . .

Later, Hlaser
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Hi Guys,

The Aneros session is now available. I picked it up myself last night and had a wonderful ride with it!. While there is no doubt that this session is primarily aimed at the newer user, there is a fair amount that more advanced users can appreciate here as well. For the newer users this will be about gaining a level of comfort, familiarity and encountering heightened states of arousal with Aneros.

The thrust of this is about supercharging a traditional orgasm with the Aneros....which can be tremendously powerful when combined with Nikki's hypnotic suggestions. That said, I found it possible to use the session to amp up my arousal to an extent where I had many Super O's in fairly short order. One orgasm in particular was of such magnitude, that I kind of felt different, almost changed somehow afterwards. I've had dozen or so orgasms like this over the years, and it was very nice to have one again!

Unquestionably this is all about the power of arousal and what it can do. If you find this lady's voice arousing as I do, I 'm pretty sure that you're going to like this session. Nonetheless, arousal is a highly personal and subjective domain, so I can't say as this one session will work for everybody. With arousal, it's difficult to achieve a true one size fits all, because frankly, everyones needs are different. What I believe we have here is something that strikes a pretty good balance though and provides us with an excellent tool for the newbie and a very nice warm-up for advanced users as well.

Check it out www.hypnofantasy.com/aneros.asp

BF Mayfield
  • Onthepath
    Hey BF,

That's great news!

Is there another link that members of the HypnoFantasy site can use to purchase the mp3? Nikki mentioned that members can get a 50% discount. When I log in, the Aneros session is not available on the Listen page.

I can also write Nikki, but I thought I'd ask here in case there any other readers of the forum who are also members of HypnoFantasy.

Onthepath
  • Nikki
    Onthepath,

PREMIUM members of Hypnofantasy get discounts on all sessions offered, this session will not be offered for streaming on the site for members. I don't think that is appropriate for this type of session.

If you have any questions I would prefer a direct email as this is not my forum ;)

• Nikki
    [quote=B Mayfield]Hi Guys,

Unquestionably this is all about the power of arousal and what it can do. If you find this lady's voice arousing as I do, I 'm pretty sure that you're going to like this session. Nonetheless, arousal is a highly personal and subjective domain, so I can't say as this one session will work for everybody. With arousal, it's difficult to achieve a true one size fits all, because frankly, everyones needs are different. What I believe we have here is something that strikes a pretty good balance though and provides us with an excellent tool for the newbie and a very nice warm-up for advanced users as well.

BF Mayfield

Thank you BF and you make some very good points. I am of the same thinking on this. Also, what is good to remember is that, as with anything that is worth doing it sometimes takes PRACTICE. Even hypnosis takes practice.

Enjoy,
    Nikki
  • Onthepath
    Nikki said:

Onthepath,

PREMIUM members of Hypnofantasy get discounts on all sessions offered, this session will not be offered for streaming on the site for members. I don't think that is appropriate for this type of session.

If you have any questions I would prefer a direct email as this is not my forum ;)

Will do Nikki, thanks! I think I have a Premium membership. I wasn't referring to the free online membership that is mentioned on the HypnoFantasy site. If not though, that's okay, the difference is minimal and I certainly want to support your efforts.

Onthepath
  • Cobalt34
    Hi everyone... I'm pretty new here and I don't actually have an Aneros as yet, though I am in the process of acquiring one.

I've been a reasonably long time member of Hypnofantasy and when Nikki first mentioned this session and toy I was more than a little dubious about it. This particular area of play is not one that I've ever really been into, though I have heard the stories about how good it can feel so I was always a little intrigued. Not enough to actually do something about it though.

When Nikki asked me to listen to this session ("asked" is a misnomer by the way... as if it's possible to refuse ;) I was quite hesitant, mainly because of the stigma attached to this whole area. Anyway, I listened and now I'm hooked. If you've never heard one of Nikki's sessions before you really owe it to yourself to at least listen to the intro she has posted. She guides you very gently and extremely erotically through the entire thing, and her voice is really something speacial. If not for this session I would not have overcome the hesitations I had and I would certainly not be ordering an Aneros. I can't think of a better way to spend an hour than in erotic ecstasy listening to Nikki's voice.

Thank you Nikki, and thank you Aneros ;)
  • Jimbuck57
    As a newbie to all of this, I listened to this session. All I can say is wow. Nikki gets you so relaxed that you are ready for anything, and boy it was great. On only my second session with my Helix, I went over the edge. What a great addition for new comers.

Any questions contact Nikki or me.

Jim
  • proto
    I also bought this session and I really enjoyed it. I've never listened to anything of this ilk before, so I don't have a real basis for comparison but I can tell you it felt good and I was impressed. Nikki's voice is really sensual/sexual and I could listen to it for hours.

The only real downside, for me, was that there's talk of manual masturbation in the session and I really try to avoid that normally but, as Cobalt34 says, it's very, very hard to refuse Nikki's requests!

Also, if your Aneros session lasts more than an hour (which mine and, from reading, a fair few others do), then the recording can end long before you want it to. It's tough to put it on repeat because of the intro in this first session.

I don't want to put anyone off, just putting my thoughts out there as I know Nikki reads these forums. I'll definitely buy more of her [Nikki's] stuff, especially if she released a more advanced Anerios session. I'm not into D/S though, so I'm slightly unsure what else would be a good choice for me.

-- Dan
  • rumelrumel
    Hello All,

I too have listened to Nikki's session and fully concur with 'B.F. Mayfield' and 'proto' on their analysis of the recording. It is definitely a good introductory lesson for newbies. :lol: I've listened to a couple of her other sessions ( "Crystal" and "Strawberry Jam" ) as well and can tell you that this lady's voice is indeed sensual and sexy, ideal to amp up your arousal a couple of notches. :roll: The main drawback of this "AnerosHypnofantasy" is the focus on a super-T, intermediate to advanced users will probably find the session not leading them effectively toward the super-O, :cry: but the ride to the super-T is sweet under her tuteledge. 8) I certainly hope she can revamp this to push us into the super-Ozone. :idea: I give it two thumbs up.
  • hlaser99hlaser99
    Hey ALL!

I ditto what Rumel and Proto have said...

I was brought to a level where I was aroused and ready to rumble; but it ended too soon for me! (I simply burned it to a CD and added the "Ecstasy" CD to it, to finish off the session, rather than listen to dead air.)

I also noticed, of course, the reference to touching yourself and ejaculating. Well, I have to agree with Brian on this one... "an excellent tool for the newbie and a very nice warm-up for advanced users as well."

It should be interesting to see what the "Advanced" version brings??? This one is supposed to focus on the Super-O and be a more advanced session!

Later, Hlaser
  • bcdpete
    This was a great session for a newbie like me..
    I can't see this not being a great help for others.
  • MarkM
    [quote=B Mayfield] With arousal, it's difficult to achieve a true one size fits all, because frankly, everyones needs are different. What I believe we have here is something that strikes a pretty good balance though and provides us with an excellent tool for the newbie and a very nice warm-up for advanced users as well.

BF Mayfield

I'm bi and I had my doubts about how this would work for me, but frankly Nikki has this marvelous come hither voice that got me so hot, I practically exploded with one of the biggest orgasms I've had in a long time (ejaculation). Naturally I had my Progasm in tow during the session as well.

I too will be very interested to see what she has to offer for the "advanced users" session. Until then this is very nice!
  • Claudia_M
    I recently purchased the aneros session for my hubby from hypnofantasy. Being a regular member of that site I knew that I was purchasing a quality product. Nikki and Bob do know what they are doing.

I bought it for him since he seems to always be a little nervous each time we get to play with his aneros. I could always see tension on his face and all over his body every time the aneros was inside of him. I thought it was preventing him to fully enjoy the wonders this toy could give him.

Knowing how good Nikki is at relaxing people, I figured this file would be alot of help for him, to help him fully relax and enjoy the experience even more.

I sure was right about Nikki. Looking at him while he's listening to her session, I quickly saw his body and muscle relaxing to her voice. Of course I could not hear what she was saying to him but I knew she was working his magic on him. His whole body was relaxed except for his penis. He was fully aroused and I so liked watching his penis contracting every now and then.

The tension that was always present on his face was gradually replaced with expressions of pleasure and enjoyment. Now I don't know what Nikki was telling him, but she managed to make him moan loudly, almost as if he was losing control. Which is something hard to do, except when he reaches an orgasm.

In the end when he finally came, his body jerked uncontrollably. His semen came flying all over his chest and bed sheets. A large grin was painted on his face all the while he was cumming and for a few minutes after he came so hard.

Just watching Him lost in that pleasure gave me an urge to clean with my lips and tongue the big mess that he did all over his chest.
  • Dille
    So there is some touching-your-self stuff in it, uh? I like Nikkis voice a lot but this stops me for buying the aneros session. I bet I could ejaculate without hands, if that is what she would tell me to do! :!: So Nikki, if you are reading...make another session so I can explode! :wink:
  • Nikki
    Dille said:

So there is some touching-your-self stuff in it, uh? I like Nikkis voice a lot but this stops me for buying the aneros session. I bet I could ejaculate without hands, if that is what she would tell me to do! :!: So Nikki, if you are reading...make another session so I can explode! :wink:

Since you asked so nicely Dille.. I will see what I can do ;)

Nikki
  • yeah, I just listened to it and it's for ejaculation which isn't for me. I just didnt' get turned on by it, personally. I actually lost my arousal listening to it. I was hoping for something that could help me achieve a dry orgasm. :-/ This is just masturbating with it in.
  • Dille
    Nikki said:

Dille said:

Since you asked so nicely Dille.. I will see what I can do ;)

Nikki

OMG! :shock:

Cool...I ll b waiting! :wink: