Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Aneros Progasm Prostate Massager
  • I ran Across this video, I wonder why Aneros doesn’t put videos like this on this site?
    And why don’t they offer different colors here? I would have preferred a black Progasm if I had known.

Aneros Progasm Prostate Massager
    John Richardson from Aneros demonstrates the all-new Progasm, with unique K-tab for additional pressure-point stimulation.

Add this video to your site!
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys-tv/player.cfm?videoid=185
    I think there is a video here for every model, I think it adds perspective to see someone holding the products.
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Hitachi Magic,

These videos were shot at one of the many trade shows that Aneros has attended across the country. Some of these shows are open to the public, while others are open to businesses only. I've been to a couple of them myself, and John and the rest of the staff always do a marvelous job at presenting the product. I would agree with you that these videos or something like them deserve a place here...on the site.

Just to add to what you've said, when you see all of the models together, out of the packaging, you get a better idea of their sizes relative to one another. It's funny, at such shows you'll very often see people hold up one... then another, and you just know that they're thinking......I wonder if I could take this one up there?

On the Progasm, white was the only color that was originally available. With respect to the colors, I had posted on this around the beginning of the year, figuring that they too would be coming soon, not realizing at the time that HIH was going to give first dibs to select retailers before taking the product into general release. LoveHoney is one such retailer.

If I hear something reliable on a release date, rest assured I'll post on it. For the record, black is cool, but my favorites of the colors that I've seen have been violet and blue!

BF Mayfield

P.S. John....if you read this...lookin' great!!
  • Collin
    I was ready to try the Progasm so I'm glad to learn about the colors! That is a nice change of pace to offer different colors. I just ordered a violet colored one from a retailer.

I'm sure that the color ones are just as safe? Hopefully there are no toxins related to the colors.

Thanks for the information.
  • gravel
    I want a red one.
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Collin,

The colored ones are absolutely just as safe as the white ones. They don't contain pthalates or any of the other nasty chemicals that can leach out of the cheaper products. As you may know, this company has a background in the health field as well. Safety is one of their primary concerns.

BF Mayfield