Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

First Orgasm Without Ejaculation
  • Jackzzz
    I have just started using the Aneros (the MGX) and last weekend was my 3rd time. I was laying on my side doing the usual contractions for quite some time. Interesting but the session was getting long so I laid on my back and started to play with myself to the point were I was getting really excited. I then stopped and really thrusted my hips deep into the bed so the MGX would drive hard inside me and press even harder on my prostate. To my suprise I started to have an orgasm and it seem to last longer than a normal orgasm. I then looked down and there was no ejaculate. It sort of caught me off guard so I think as there orgasm came and had it for longer than normal I shut it down by looking to see if there was any ejaculate. I have a question about the MGX. Do I need a larger model to get that pressure with normal contractions instead of relying on the bed to force the pressure? Has anyone else experienced this? I think the next session I will start off on my back and see if I can get the same orgasm without stimulating my penis. Thanks, any thoughts, response or info would help. Jackzzz
  • rumelrumel
    Jackzzz,
    Congratulations on achieving a dry-O, however I would like to CAUTION you about the possibility of doing yourself DAMAGE or INJURY utilizing the method you described to "...drive hard..." against your prostate.
    A number of years ago when I was first learning about anal play, prior to my knowledge about the Aneros device, I inadvertently injured my prostate employing what can best be described as a vigorous self massage using a G-spot wand massager. I had a very strong orgasm as a result of that session, but I also got BLOOD in my ejaculate. I was sore for more than a week until I healed. I have since learned to be more respectful of my body and its limitations. I would like to spare you from experiencing a similar pain.

The Aneros is designed to be manipulated utilizing the body's musculature ONLY! Applying or employing other forces to increase pressure/stimulation is DANGEROUS! Please heed this warning to prevent yourself from injury.

Take Care of Yourself,
  • Jackzzz
    Thanks Rumel...I will take your advice. To get that type or prostate stimulus would you think I need a larger model as the MGX doesn't seem to give that much pressure with muscle contractions. Any thoughts or just stick with the MGX for a while first?
  • rumelrumel
    Jackzzz,

You and I are both newbies with the Aneros, I personally have both the Helix and MGX models. I like them both as they do have slightly different sensations due to their pressure points. In either case these devices are designed to give a gentle massage action. The type of feelings you are going to be looking for are of a very subtle and delicate nature as a response to the gentle action of the Aneros. It is those deep inner sensation/feelings that you seek to tease into intensity that will lead to the super-O, overtly strong contractions may provide a sensate surge but ultimately drown out and kill the sensations that lead to the super-O. While a larger model such as the Maximus or Progasm may feel fuller and ultimately provide increased stimulation, as a newbie, I think we need to learn to listen to what our inner body is trying to communicate with us toward building toward the super-O, overtly strong physical stimulation tends to stifle that low intensity level communication.
    I was successful in getting to the super-O myself fairly quickly after having read the Sticky posts written by B.Mayfield, titled "B's Keys to the Backdoor" & "B's Best of the BEE-Line". I encourage you to first read them, as it will save you a great deal of time and effort in learning some of the essential information leading toward the super-O. Those Sticky's will also answer a good many questions you have yet to formulate.
    It is not so much the amount of pressure exerted on the prostate that is effective, it is more a case of the little pressure being exerted at the correct moment that moves the process along. The swing is a good analogy, in that once the swing is moving a little push at the right time increases the amplitude of the swings motion, but if applied at the wrong time impedes motion. The path to the super-O is akin to employing simple harmonic motion to build the amplitude of the pleasure waves to orgasmic levels of feeling.
    I think the MGX will serve you well in this learning process, remember "It ain't the meat, it's the motion..." that is going to rock your boat. Hopefully, we'll both be on this long voyage of discovery having a rocking and rolling good time.
  • Jackzzz
    Thanks Rumel for the advice...I have read the post you have described and I agree that they are very helpful as well as the milestones in the Glossary post, however, reading is one thing but trying to find and get there seems to be another. I guess that what makes the journey fun and pleasurable. Thanks again
  • Jackzzz
    I just had my 6th session with my MGX yesterday afternoon. It was the first that I really had plenty of time by myself. Since my previous session, I would practice contracting my PC muscles, rectal and sphincter muscles while at work (without the MGX) and I could get that tingling/peeing sensation. I also could achieve some twitching but not full involuntary contraction...as the twitching would start I would pull out as work would take priority....I am mentioning this because I practiced this on the drive home to get ready for my 6th session...as I started to get cleaned, I noticed some prostated fluid dripped out of me...so I guess I was able to milk my prostate while getting ready - without the MGX....Once I started my session, I started with very light contractions and could achieve the same tingling/peeing sensations...the p-tab felt good, unlike some of the other sessions....I think prior sessions my contractions started off way too hard and thus drove the p-tab too deep and made it hurt and thus distracting. I have read many post about people commenting that the p-tab hurt and I think alot of them may have been doing what I was (contracting too hard at first)..anyway, my comment is that while the session was enjoyable and I have achieved many of "Darwins" milestones, it seems that I can't get the involuntary contractions going. I seem to be closer without the MGX..to date anyway....any advice in coaxing the involuntary contractions...I know I have had only a few sessions and maybe it is just a matter of time but thought I would ask..thanks in advance...Jackzzz
  • nood1963
    Jackzzz,

Just keep at it....You are doing good! There are a lot of muscle groups which keep on getting stronger. Each session you should notice approvement. Enjoy your journey...Nood
  • rumelrumel
    Jackzzz,

I'm glad to hear that your making progress achieving some 'milestones', the exercises without the Aneros are good for tuning/strengthening your muscles and will serve you well. With further practice sessions using the Aneros, I think you'll start getting the 'involuntaries' to occur.

In my experience, utiliziing 'Mayfield's base level contraction technique, has proved successful in inducing the 'involuntaries'. In my situation, I estimate that base level of contraction to be about 8-10% of a full sphincter clench/contraction, while maintaining that low level contraction, when I make a slight increased voluntary contraction, I typically will get 8-12 echoing involuntary spasms. By repeating this cycle, I can maintain the 'involuntaries' for extended periods, all the while the Aneros is gently stroking my prostate very pleasantly.

I hope this technique can also work for you.
  • Jackzzz
    Thanks Nood1963 and Rumel...I appreciate the input...in the post that I have read from B. Mayfield about low level contractions and the ones I have tried...it is helpful to know from someone that is experience that low means 8 to 10% of a full contraction...upon my reflection of my previous sessions my low level contractions have probably been 30 to 40%...thanks again your information is helpful...Jackzzz
  • Jackzzz
    I have had a couple more sessions(8th) and have tried Rumels advice on trying contractions in the 10% range. It is suprising how mild of stimulation that is really needed. I have finally been able to induce the involuntary contractions by these small contractions. The last session I had I got a full body tingling for a couple of seconds and some twitching in my abdomin. Although it was brief, I was extremely happy to get that far...which probably broke my concentration...I think these are the correct feeling that need to be built upon...at least I believe I know some of the feelings to look for. I have a question for some of the advance users....what motions do you try to get the Aneros to do?...is it a back and forth motion or an in and out motion?...Do your involuntary contractions cause the Aneros to move differently when in different positions? (ie. on your back verus on your knees or side)..Any info would be appreciated and again thanks for all the advice it really helps to find the path......Jackzzz
  • rumelrumel
    Jackzzz,

I'm glad to hear about your continued progress. As far as motion of the Aneros goes, personally, I can only get it to go in and out, I guess my sphincter muscles just aren't developed enough to make it do anything else. In any respect, what is important is having the motion contribute to the tingling feelings out of the prostate, those are the pleasant sensations you want to nurture, regardless of how the are induced, thats my opinion anyway. Different positions do yield different motions and sensations, you will want to stay with the positions that give you the most intense feelings, which may vary a bit from session to session . Enjoy the ride.