Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

naughty me: mile high club
  • darwindarwin
    what is it about airplanes that make me horny?

could be that in the crowd there is always somebody i find sexy.

who knows, but something tripped my naughty button. i had a perfect seat, the last aisle where there are only two instead of three, so i had a kind of seat and a half worth of leg room.

part of the fun of course was to do my bad behavior without the business man next to me having the first clue.

well... i definitely did it. i had a whole series of "chair orgasms" right there. he was half sleeping during part of it and typing the rest. the drone of the plane easily covered over my very internalized involuntary vocalizations which *would* have been quite audible in a library (hmm, now that is a challenge to think about). my legs were kind of squirming a little bit but i guess it wasn't noticeable (and who, who of those swarms of ignorant men could possibly imagine the phenomenon they know not of?).

the surprise treat was that the slow pulsing vibrations during the descent were delicious and brought on some strong ones.

the surprise problem was that at deboarding time i looked down and realized that i had some definite wet spots from pre-cum. luckily they were down below the fly so when i stood up they disappeared.

darwin
  • rumelrumel
    "This is the Captain speaking, we are on our final approach, passengers will you kindly fold up your trays and return your seats to their full upright position. Please secure all carry on luggage and fasten your seatbelts."

" 'darwin' straighten up and fly right, you're scaring the other passengers." :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol: sounds like you had a fun flight, was this without Aneros as your partner?
  • darwindarwin
    mr rumel, from the glossary:

chair orgasm A non-ejaculatory orgasm induced without the Aneros (as executed in a desk chair).

give it a try in the chair of your choice!

darwin
  • Way to go Darwin :twisted:
    I always suspected you were as big a pervert as I am.
    I will be flying to Texas soon, I think I will change my seating to the back row and give it a try.
    There’s something about getting off in public without anyone around you noticing that is exciting. I’ve tried sporting events, restaurants, church, work, and train, but never thought of trying it on a plane.
  • Old WolfOld Wolf

There’s something about getting off in public without anyone around you noticing that is exciting. I’ve tried sporting events, restaurants, church, work, and train, but never thought of trying it on a plane.

How about the dentist?

O W
  • rumelrumel
    darwin,

My misunderstanding, I should have remembered the definition for the chair orgasm! Since I haven't yet been fortunate enough to have one myself, I am a bit envious of your capability to do so. I have been trying though! Keep flying high.

P.S. My original response was meant as a joke, not as a jibe at you!

Good Vibes to You!
  • insearchof
    I'm just glad he is seated in the back and not driving the aircraft. Can you imagine coupling up a super o to the autopilot. Everyone could get a wild ride!

Still Searching.
  • darwindarwin
    rumel, of course i knew you were joking

hitachi, you have me beat.

ow, you have me beat.

insearchof, that's funny.

darwin
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Darwin,

My cousin is a flight attendant and she's always telling me about the strange goings on inflight. Now I'll have something to tell her about!

BF Mayfield