Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

PROGASM Measurements?
  • commonman
    So, other than 20-30% larger, just what are the exact measurements. Just how much larger is this thing. I like a bigger unit.
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Commonman,

The Progasm is fairly irregular from tip to base so it's difficult to quantify it precisely the way you might with your average dil. The parameters I looked at it in my review on it were; the diameter at the largest area near the tip (1.27 inches), the diameter at the midline ridge (1.27 inches) the diameter at the narrow near the base (5/8 inch) and over all length of 4.75 inches. The ball end of the abutment tab is 1/2 inch in diameter.

Bear in mind that these are only approximate measurements. They were taken in two ways; by eyeballing the Progasm against a ruler and by measuring it's circumference in the areas described above with string and then calculating the diameter mathematically using Pi.

BF Mayfield

Update. Kudos to Anonymous for the detailed measurements that follow. Can't get any better than this. The one thing that I failed to mention in my comments was that the Progasm is asymmetrical in girth. The reason I did so is that I felt it might be too confusing to some. However, with the excellent graphical display that he has provided, it makes it very easy to understand.

Thank you Anonymous....whoever you are!
  • anonymous
    Using digital calipers, I get the following:

Head, largest diameters:
    Side to side, 1.25"
    Top to bottom, 1.20"

Valley in between head and bulge, smallest diameters:
    Side to side, .84"
    Top to bottom, 1.01"

Bulge (middle of Progasm), largest diameters:
    Side to side, 1.03"
    Top to bottom, 1.30"

Stem (thin part that your anus wraps around), smallest diameters:
    Side to side, .52"
    Top to bottom, .72"

From center of stem to center of perineum abutment tab:
    1.52"

Abutment tab diameter:
    .60"

Length:
    I would also put that at 4.75"

Since I've gone this far, might as well dimension the picture of it from the website using Photoshop; here you go.

Anyone feel free to add this to the Progasm review thing if they want.
  • BusterBuster
    anonymous,

Excellent job on the photoshop. Aneros should post this in its "Shop Online" area.

Buster
  • anonymous
    Buster said:

anonymous,

Excellent job on the photoshop. Aneros should post this in its "Shop Online" area.

Buster

Thanks. Actually I thought I did a crappy job, because I'm not a Photoshop wizard, but it definitely works for the purpose. I agree, the Aneros people should do this with all their models, because it's a very common question.