Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

• 22fires
    I love the progasm! It's 10x's better than a plug. The only thing is I want to try something real, like a penis. Does anyone else feel this way? Yes I am sraight, but wow its has to feel good. If the progasm fits awesome I'm sure a penis would too.
  • darwindarwin
    this is not an uncommon reaction to the progasm.

not to be too literal, and not to dampen the sentiment, which, as a proponent of sexual diversity, i'm glad to hear, but a real penis isn't shaped like a progasm, rather more like a cheap dildo. on the other hand, as they say, it ain't the meat it's the motion.

darwin
  • MarkM
    22fires,

Good gracious man, haven't you gotten laid yet! lol

If I'm not mistaken, we've heard the I'm really straight, but I would like to try a penis in my ass rap from you several times before. It's apparent that you have a powerful curiosity that you haven't acted upon, or have you? Some of your past posts seemed like you were trolling. If that is the case now, I would respectfully suggest that it is not really appropriate here. If it's not and you're honestly looking for advice from people who had first hand experience with anal penile contact, then you'll probably get more response out of a predominantly gay forum.

Don't get me wrong, this forum is open to everyone, and there is nothing that says that you can't post these kinds of questions here. I'm just thinking that you would get more feedback of the sort you're looking for elsewhere. Besides, by my recollection, what everybody's told you before is that an Aneros is not a penis. As Darwin has said, (in not so many words) is that the Aneros wasn't designed to simulate a penis. That's not what it's about. The Aneros delivers a focused prostate massage that, in my opinion, a penis can't come close to. But having anal sex with man is about far more than the sensation of penetration though. It also involves the intimacy that comes in being with a man.

Anyway that's my opinion and my two cents, and yes, I am bisexual and yes, I have had anal sex with men before!

Mark