Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

• normaltype
    I just noticed, the aneros I purchased is actually made by HIH is the PS2...but it came in an Aneros MGX package....wtf?
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    HIH is the manufacturer of all of the High Island and Aneros massagers. If you're convinced that what you've received is a PS2 (SGX) and you had ordered an MGX, you must contact the manufacturer immediately.

B Mayfield
  • normaltype

Originally Posted By: B Mayfield
    HIH is the manufacturer of all of the High Island and Aneros massagers. If you're convinced that what you've received is a PS2 (SGX) and you had ordered an MGX, you must contact the manufacturer immediately.

B Mayfield

The MGX and SGX look exactly the same. I read some where the MGX is 4" in length, if this is correct then I have the MGX. I was a little concerned at first because they don't really specify any dimensions other than that the SGX is 1/2 inch shorter.
  • Edit
    I called the company about this and they said that there are actually subtle differences between the Aneros SGX and PS2... I can't off the top of my head remember what they are however...

Jason