Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Newbie question?
  • kach474
    Hello all. I guess first ill just put all shyness aside and give you the story. Im 25 and frankly mine and my fiance's sex life sucks. Mostly myfault. Just dont have the stamina. I dont have any prostate health issues (that I know of) but in my research I came across this anero. Ive read about what it does for orgasms for me and all. But my main question is I am looking for something that is gunna help me stay with the game so I can please my girl. What kind of real benifits in this area are there with a anero and wht kind should I look at? Any help would be helpful. Thanks to all.
    Matt
  • nood1963

Originally Posted By: kach474
    Hello all. I guess first ill just put all shyness aside and give you the story. Im 25 and frankly mine and my fiance's sex life sucks. Mostly myfault. Just dont have the stamina. I dont have any prostate health issues (that I know of) but in my research I came across this anero. Ive read about what it does for orgasms for me and all. But my main question is I am looking for something that is gunna help me stay with the game so I can please my girl. What kind of real benifits in this area are there with a anero and wht kind should I look at? Any help would be helpful. Thanks to all.
    Matt

Hey Kach,

I wish I had found out about prostate stimulation and or the aneros when I was 25. Now 43, these aneros stimulators are so amazing to how they let you enjoy such wonderful feelings and multiple orgasms. Do you masturbate with your wife or by yourself? Once you start experiencing the full effects the stimulators give to a guy, and the feelings that are given off and how sexually charged one becomes, or at least I do, the aneros products are/would be an excellent help in the pleasuring of your girl and also would immensely help your stamina in the long run. The real benefits one receives from the stimulators are awesome. I started out with the MGX. Most guys really like this stimulator. Once you learn how to give yourself so much pleasure from the stimulators and use one during sex, and both of you tell eachother how and where each of your sweet spots are and how eachother likes to be sexually aroused, and of course your wife will be having her multiples at the same time, as you are pleasuring her, you both should be having a hell of a good time. Please give the aneros a chance. Stay with it!! Enjoy your new feelings, emotions, and of cousre the super orgasms. You and your wife will love the results for a better sexual experience, not just for you, but of coarse for you wife. Nood
  • happycamper

Originally Posted By: kach474
    Matt

I think you would be helped indirectly by using the aneros because the same exercises that will make for a better aneros session will help with your sex life.

Start by doing kegel exercisesto strengthen your pelvic floor muscles. Practice edging and learn the signs of imminent ejaculation and ways to hold it off.
    I love having the aneros inserted during intercourse because of the additional stimulation, but if you treat it like a vibrator or butt plug and aren’t willing to work at it, I think that’s how most people get disappointed with it.
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    kach474,

If your question is regarding using the Aneros for ejaculation control right out of the box, there have been some users that have reported this in the past, but then there've been other that reported the exact opposite. What I can say with some degree of certainty, is that once you discover this alternate pathway that is the Super O you will come to an understanding that orgasm and ejaculation are two separate events. Once one becomes Super O savvy and learns some level of control with it, control of one's ejaculation is a given. In this way after a while one is able to take even direct penile stimulation and channel it into a non-ejaculatory orgasm. Granted this is more of an experienced users technique, but the point is that the Aneros has this potential.

My suggestion would be to give the Aneros a shot in a couples setting, and see where it takes you. Regardless of the outcome however, stay with it, as ultimately so many things are possible with continued use of this device.

Cheers,

BF Mayfield
  • darwindarwin
    you might also want to read the book ESO Extended Sexual Orgasm by Brauer and Brauer. They give very good suggestions on premature ejaculation (which is what i assume you mean by "stamina" problems).

darwin
  • kach474
    Thank you all. All very helpfull. I think I will bring this up with the wife(fiance). She what she thinks. I also will look into that book (thank you Darwin) Ya thats what I meant by Stamina :( I think I will give it a try. I know it will take work and practice. Thanks all for the help. I appreciate it.

Kach