Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

has anyone here have prostatitis ?? have you been cured? and
  • artie1
    i have prostatitis it is very painful .i bought the aneros
    and im doing the massage . im still in pain .
    has anyone been cured of prostatitis ??
    please let me know....thanks
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    There have been numerous posts on prostatitis here in the forum. Do a search using it as a keyword.

BF Mayfield
  • Edit
    I've had pain for years and none of the doctors or drugs helped.

I think it's getting better now using the Aneros every other day for about an hour and taking 1000mg of saw palmetto every day.

It still is tender when the Aneros rubs the prostate, and since I can't find a cheap whore to give me a prostate massage it will have to do.
  • Kalash
    Hey...

Check out http://highislandhealth.com
    for more on this.

I often have pain, unsure if it's related - was never diagnosed, but a sharp pain between my anus and balls...

A tight pinching feeling...

Happens randomly.

Thing were improved when I got my helix.
    I just recommended someone to this site and came back myself, and convinced myself ordering a progasm would be a good idea.

So...
    I'm back (with a new toy on the way) on the forums... and read your post.

Give it a shot for a little while longer.

It usually is the 2nd or 3rd week where you'll ejaculate a bright orange load - this is the prostate fluid coming out...
    That's when the pain relief will come...
    Consistant continual usage will keep you regulated and healthy.
  • artformartform
    I had prostatitis several times years ago. Went to a urologist/proctologist who diagnosed it and treated it by putting his gloved finger in my anus and pressing vigorously on my prostate to empty the fluids. It worked each time. Good luck.
  • artie1
    thanks guys im hoping this pain goes away. this is hell !!!