Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

questions regarding the products
  • moony
    I am thinking of purchasing one of these prostrate massagers but am somewhat skeptical that it does everything that they say it does. I don't want to just throw away money on something that promises a lot but delivers little. Please be up front about the product if anyone responds who has used it and what if anything the product provided. I am middle aged, married, and would like the health benefits that are mentioned in regards to the product as well the feel good affects. If the product does what it says it does, please tell me how many times might be involved before I see or feel anything. look forward to responses
  • Enemagra
    the product doesnt really do anything. all it is is a little piece of molded material. what you can get out of it is limited only by your level of dedication and willingness/ability to reach deep states of aroused relaxation. with the proper ingredients, yes it does all it claims.
  • Pan
    Well said Enemagra!

Anyone who is planning to buy the Aneros should first realize that *IT* doesn't give you orgasms. It helps you give yourself orgasms in wonderful new ways. But learning to do this requires practice, a positive attitude, and above all, a willingness to take responsibility for your own pleasure.

If you are looking for instant orgasms in a box, this isn't the product for you. And honestly, I don't know what would be. The Aneros is an opportunity to achieve new results, not a result in itself.

If you are interested to trying something new purely for the sake of self-exploration, then you will have a much better chance of achieving all that the Aneros has to offer.

But if you're thinking of buying one with a list of expected results delivered right to your doorstep, you'll almost certainly be disappointed.

Good luck in your decision.

Pan
  • grateful
    Hi Moony, I too am middle-aged and began using the MGX a little over two months ago (I have since purchased a Helix and they both have something to offer). You asked for "what if anything the product provided". For me the product has made quite an entrance into my life. My main focus wasn't the Super O, but it was to see what pleasures prostate stimulation offered me. I have been using it, as best I can, according to the directions and guidance from posts here. Over these last two months I have been going through the "rewiring" I have read about in this forum. I have experienced some real good sensations (from subtle at first, to less subtle now) in most sessions and these sensations alone would be enough to keep me coming back. But it is in the rewiring that I find the most value. It's difficult to describe what the overall effect is; here are some of the changes. My whole pelvic area has become more sensitized, sensualy. The penis is no longer the center of my sensuality - neither is my rear; I have become more sensual overall. When my wife and I get together now I have much fuller erections, I am in far better control of when my peak happens and the feelings are much better the whole time. That, to me, would have seemed paradoxical if I hadn't lived it. I am enjoying myself much more and am in the driver's seat when it comes to when I climax. This enables me to really pour myself into what she is feeling which makes the whole encounter much more passionate. I also feel a strength in the whole pelvic area which comes from the exercise of the contractions. I am certain that the Super O is real from some of what I've felt, but mostly from reading the posts; and the more I use it, the more of a hint a get at how powerful they must be. Having said all of these postive things, I am also involved in a battle for balance regarding it's place in my life. I have a very full plate and this has been a bit addictive - it is interacting with my personality which is prone to that. At this point I would raise it as a real factor to consider before beginning use. I would ask the question regarding your own self-control. I love the fact that I can use it privately and experience great feelings, all the while not robbing my wife of my sexual energy, but rather increasing it for her - and I need to ultimately give the use of the device less focus to maintain a healthy life. There are my two cents.
    grateful
  • BusterBuster
    Hey Guys,

This is a tremendous thread! Right from the heart and well balanced. I was trying to explain recently to someone about how you achieve a certain 'higher level' in your life and how that translates into your daily life. It is difficult to put into words. I believe that it bears repeating, if you think this is an orgasm in the box, you should save your money. This changes things in a profound way. I like to use the word: confidence.

The bummer here is that it can for some take quite a bit of time to get there. It is worth the trip and you have to give of yourself and your time.

They should teach this in school!

Buster
  • moony

Originally Posted By: grateful
    Hi Moony, I too am middle-aged and began using the MGX a little over two months ago (I have since purchased a Helix and they both have something to offer). You asked for "what if anything the product provided". For me the product has made quite an entrance into my life. My main focus wasn't the Super O, but it was to see what pleasures prostate stimulation offered me. I have been using it, as best I can, according to the directions and guidance from posts here. Over these last two months I have been going through the "rewiring" I have read about in this forum. I have experienced some real good sensations (from subtle at first, to less subtle now) in most sessions and these sensations alone would be enough to keep me coming back. But it is in the rewiring that I find the most value. It's difficult to describe what the overall effect is; here are some of the changes. My whole pelvic area has become more sensitized, sensualy. The penis is no longer the center of my sensuality - neither is my rear; I have become more sensual overall. When my wife and I get together now I have much fuller erections, I am in far better control of when my peak happens and the feelings are much better the whole time. That, to me, would have seemed paradoxical if I hadn't lived it. I am enjoying myself much more and am in the driver's seat when it comes to when I climax. This enables me to really pour myself into what she is feeling which makes the whole encounter much more passionate. I also feel a strength in the whole pelvic area which comes from the exercise of the contractions. I am certain that the Super O is real from some of what I've felt, but mostly from reading the posts; and the more I use it, the more of a hint a get at how powerful they must be. Having said all of these postive things, I am also involved in a battle for balance regarding it's place in my life. I have a very full plate and this has been a bit addictive - it is interacting with my personality which is prone to that. At this point I would raise it as a real factor to consider before beginning use. I would ask the question regarding your own self-control. I love the fact that I can use it privately and experience great feelings, all the while not robbing my wife of my sexual energy, but rather increasing it for her - and I need to ultimately give the use of the device less focus to maintain a healthy life. There are my two cents.
    grateful

Hey Grateful, thank you very much for your insight into this. I am somewhat confused to what you mean by addictive. can;t do without it, or just something you want to do and can't stop. please claify that a little for me. I am also married and was wondering if you have told your wife about this. I am not sure what I would do. you can answer either on the site or via e-mail, whichever way you feel more comfortable.
  • grateful
    Moony, Maybe addictive isn't the word I should have chosen. I am compelled to use it more than my schedule should legitimately allow. I am hoping I will ultimately calm down, but it does stir up a considerable level of desire in me. My wife is in the loop and I do use it in her presence, but there are considerable private moments as well. We have not integrated the Aneros into our mutual activities in any real sense yet. I know that relationships vary greatly; I am only comfortable when I am very transparent with my wife. My frequency of use will ultimately need to reflect something I will freely share - I am over the top at present. She has been a beneficiary of the positive side of this equation and I am going to have to reign it in a bit to keep it positive. Given the degree of compulsion I am experiencing, I felt like I needed to state that along with all of the amazing positive effects.
    grateful
  • moony

Moony, Maybe addictive isn't the word I should have chosen. I am compelled to use it more than my schedule should legitimately allow. I am hoping I will ultimately calm down, but it does stir up a considerable level of desire in me. My wife is in the loop and I do use it in her presence, but there are considerable private moments as well. We have not integrated the Aneros into our mutual activities in any real sense yet. I know that relationships vary greatly; I am only comfortable when I am very transparent with my wife. My frequency of use will ultimately need to reflect something I will freely share - I am over the top at present. She has been a beneficiary of the positive side of this equation and I am going to have to reign it in a bit to keep it positive. Given the degree of compulsion I am experiencing, I felt like I needed to state that along with all of the amazing positive effects.
    grateful

thanks Grateful,
    I am going to try this product. thanks for the insight about the addiction part also. Now that I am aware that it could happen, I will be a little more cautious of its use. to be honest with you, it does really excite me that I found this product and am willing to give it a try. reading about it and what some guys have experienced makes me so anxious for it to get here for me to try. I have never done anything like this before, always did the normal or what I thought normal sex life. I am as I said, middle aged, been married to the same woman over 30 years. I just have to figure out how to work this into our sex life. I don;t want to have to sneak around doing this, especially is there is any truth to all the claims this product does make. But if it does only half of what guys are saying it does, it can only help our relationship. I am excited about trying it but also somewhat scared about the use of it. I have never ever experimented with that part of my body, need to get over that fear. always had the thoughts that it was a gay thing, but I am glad to see that it is not and is somewhat accepted in todays society. wish me luck and hopefully I can get over the fear and ultimatey let this product do what its suppose to do.
  • grateful

Originally Posted By: moony

grateful

thanks Grateful,
    I am going to try this product. thanks for the insight about the addiction part also. Now that I am aware that it could happen, I will be a little more cautious of its use. to be honest with you, it does really excite me that I found this product and am willing to give it a try. reading about it and what some guys have experienced makes me so anxious for it to get here for me to try. I have never done anything like this before, always did the normal or what I thought normal sex life. I am as I said, middle aged, been married to the same woman over 30 years. I just have to figure out how to work this into our sex life. I don;t want to have to sneak around doing this, especially is there is any truth to all the claims this product does make. But if it does only half of what guys are saying it does, it can only help our relationship. I am excited about trying it but also somewhat scared about the use of it. I have never ever experimented with that part of my body, need to get over that fear. always had the thoughts that it was a gay thing, but I am glad to see that it is not and is somewhat accepted in todays society. wish me luck and hopefully I can get over the fear and ultimatey let this product do what its suppose to do.

Moony, I wish the very best. Grateful
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield

grateful

thanks Grateful,

grateful and moony,

From what I've experienced myself and what I've observed with others over the years, there is a period of time, shortly after one crosses over to the Super O, that people have this compulsion to repeat it over and over again. Considering the intensity of pleasure that one can have in this way, it's little wonder that someone should want to repeat it as often as possible! As I've outlined in my response in the KJS thread, there is a biochemical basis for this as well (i.e., endorphins and various neuropeptides....natural opiate-like substances released by the brain upon orgasm). That said, generally after a period of weeks, (sometimes a month or two), most guys find a way to put this in context with their lives. Really this is just another part of the journey....an important part, that involves a bit more learning. Interestingly, this step adds greater depth to the experience for most people as one discovers the difference between being empowered by this new and dynamic inner potential and feeling dominated by it. Again, like so much about this phenomenon, it does not happen overnight, patience is a factor here too.

Enjoy!,

BF Mayfield
  • moony

Originally Posted By: B Mayfield

grateful

thanks Grateful,

grateful and moony,

From what I've experienced myself and what I've observed with others over the years, there is a period of time, shortly after one crosses over to the Super O, that people have this compulsion to repeat it over and over again. Considering the intensity of pleasure that one can have in this way, it's little wonder that someone should want to repeat it as often as possible! As I've outlined in my response in the KJS thread, there is a biochemical basis for this as well (i.e., endorphins and various neuropeptides....natural opiate-like substances released by the brain upon orgasm). That said, generally after a period of weeks, (sometimes a month or two), most guys find a way to put this in context with their lives. Really this is just another part of the journey....an important part, that involves a bit more learning. Interestingly, this step adds greater depth to the experience for most people as one discovers the difference between being empowered by this new and dynamic inner potential and feeling dominated by it. Again, like so much about this phenomenon, it does not happen overnight, patience is a factor here too.

Enjoy!,

BF Mayfield

Hey BF and Grateful,

thank you guys for taking the time to explain this to me, you made it a little more understandable. I did purchase the Helix model today and hopefully I will have within the next couple of weeks or so. thank you guys again. I do have to admit this will be a little fear the first time i try it but there is also alot of curiousity floating around to
  • grateful
    Thank you Mr. Mayfield and Moony, I sure appreciate the way this forum works. The subject matter is extremely personal and it is so good to have this safe means of discovery and support. grateful
  • artformartform
    (this post was edited 2007-04-23 06:49:26)

(this post was edited 2007-04-23 06:45:44)

I am middle aged, married, and would like the health benefits that are mentioned in regards to the product as well the feel good affects. If the product does what it says it does, please tell me how many times might be involved before I see or feel anything. look forward to responses

Moony, I too am middle aged and married and was interested in the "health benefits" as well as the orgasmic possibilities. I have BHP (benign prostatic hyperplasia) and can tell you that since beginning to use the MGX I now can sleep through the night, instead of having to get up one to three times depending on what I have had to drink that evening. These little machines do their originally intended job quite well, as I experience it. I've had BPH for years and I feel like a younger and better rested/energized guy just from this health benefit.

I too am a newbie, and although I have pursued prostate self-stimulation and the "feel good" on and off over the years since puberty, along with some related Tantric practices, I am attempting to be relaxed and patient in slowly building experiences as they naturally develop with the aneros.

Until recently my prostate work was not shared with my wife. I had wanted to be able to, but felt that that was not possible then - getting through fertility clinics, having and raising our two sons, living in an open plan unfinished house, sons now graduated and at university. Recently we found her interest in her G-spot and her having ejaculatory orgasms. There are good reference books, sites, videos etc. I manually stimulate her prostate very gently and slowly to build and bring her (let her find and bring herself) to this marvelous experience for her. And me too! Together, quivering, enfleshed energy fields.

This has opened her interest and willingness, grown now to eagerness, to manually stimulate my prostate which has revived some of my previous sensational, sensual, whole body/mind experiences, which is wonderful and we are continuing to explore this path in parallel with the aneros use. It is a senstive learning time, with vulnerabilities and uncertainties as well as the great and growing benefits. It is a great adventure.

I too echo the gratitude for this community and being able to explore something that I have quietly explored alone, periodically from puberty onward, now in an open, informed, exploratory community of experience and respect. Thanks all. All the best Moony.