Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Big O- Arrival
  • DoubleOH
    Howdy all,
    And this is a long post....but I had to share.

I've had both the MGX and Helix for a little under a year now, and spent a lot of time reading the Forum. It really is the same story over and over...but I can now attest that these products DO work, and they are mind-numbing when you get it right.

Like so many, I hadn't achieved much other than the occasionaly 'tingle'. I havn't so much as thought about my aneros for a few months now, until this afternoon. I was going to lie down for a nap and I decided to slide-it-in and see if anything happened.

I was really close to dozing-off when I noticed that my legs felt really warm. I was completely relaxed, i.e., I was not contracting any muscles. All of a sudden, I twitched a little bit and then BAM! The shaking started. I found, and this is my tip, that when I relaxed all associated muscles and it felt like I was letting my prostate "push on" the anaeros, was when the shaking and growling started (!). Note that I'm not talking about actual 'pushing' (sphincter or otherwise) rather it was a more subtle feeling, almost as if the anaeros was sliding out, and the last part of my body making contact was my prostate.

I was able to get to this point time and time again...and I mean WOW! After a while I thought I would take it out, apply more lube, and see if I could achieve the same results. I expected nothing to happen, but as soon as I put it back in, it all started-up again, right away...and they were even MORE intense.

OK, so how did it all end? After quite a while, I took out the anaeros, applied more lube, and reinterted it. This time, since I had lube all over my hand I grabbed on to just the tip of my penis, which is the most sensitive spot for me. I wasn't movinvg my hand, just letting it slide around as my body moved. Within like 10 seconds the intense waves of involuntary shaking started up again...the more my body shook, the more my hand slid around on my penis, which in turn, made the shaking even harder. These two actions working together made me climax with one of the most intense orgasms I have ever had.....even after ejaculating I was still shaking and writing around on the bed for another few minutes. I nearly passed out!

It was UNBELIEVEBLE. My limbs were still twitching a full 20 minutes later. Gentlemen, do not give up...trust me, when IT hits, you are going to be really, really glad you kept trying.

Good luck!
  • daddeo
    Double OH,
    Thanks for the details. You write well! Maybe the Aneros team will put you on their review board!

Thanks for the encouragement to those of us who still aren't there yet, but hope to be there soon.
  • Edit

Originally Posted By: DoubleOH
    Howdy all,
    And this is a long post....but I had to share.

I've had both the MGX and Helix for a little under a year now, and spent a lot of time reading the Forum. It really is the same story over and over...but I can now attest that these products DO work, and they are mind-numbing when you get it right.

Like so many, I hadn't achieved much other than the occasionaly 'tingle'. I havn't so much as thought about my aneros for a few months now, until this afternoon. I was going to lie down for a nap and I decided to slide-it-in and see if anything happened.

I was really close to dozing-off when I noticed that my legs felt really warm. I was completely relaxed, i.e., I was not contracting any muscles. All of a sudden, I twitched a little bit and then BAM! The shaking started. I found, and this is my tip, that when I relaxed all associated muscles and it felt like I was letting my prostate "push on" the anaeros, was when the shaking and growling started (!). Note that I'm not talking about actual 'pushing' (sphincter or otherwise) rather it was a more subtle feeling, almost as if the anaeros was sliding out, and the last part of my body making contact was my prostate.

I was able to get to this point time and time again...and I mean WOW! After a while I thought I would take it out, apply more lube, and see if I could achieve the same results. I expected nothing to happen, but as soon as I put it back in, it all started-up again, right away...and they were even MORE intense.

OK, so how did it all end? After quite a while, I took out the anaeros, applied more lube, and reinterted it. This time, since I had lube all over my hand I grabbed on to just the tip of my penis, which is the most sensitive spot for me. I wasn't movinvg my hand, just letting it slide around as my body moved. Within like 10 seconds the intense waves of involuntary shaking started up again...the more my body shook, the more my hand slid around on my penis, which in turn, made the shaking even harder. These two actions working together made me climax with one of the most intense orgasms I have ever had.....even after ejaculating I was still shaking and writing around on the bed for another few minutes. I nearly passed out!

It was UNBELIEVEBLE. My limbs were still twitching a full 20 minutes later. Gentlemen, do not give up...trust me, when IT hits, you are going to be really, really glad you kept trying.

Good luck!

Hey DoubleOH -

Congratulations, and thanks for posting your experience. Sounds like your internal, mind/body/spirit, rewiring is complete. You're in sync.

I'm looking forward to my own graduation into the world of "O."

Cheers,

calboy
  • Edit

Hi Guys,
    I am a newbie, got my Helix, my first aneros, over 2 months ago.
    It was not easy for a newbie to get to Super O. But I kept on trying, at 2 AM on April 23rd, I experienced my first big One.
    It was exactly like everybody has described.
    The next night I tried again, it was successful once again.

Now questions for you guys:

1) I had to sleep with it in to be succesful, which means it takes me about 4 hours since first insertion. How do I shorten this prep time?

2) The jerking gets very violent sometimes that I get headaches (and fear of whiplash injury on my neck) from all the shaking, is that normal?

3) Will the good feeling be less over time? My first ejaculation when I was a kid felt like a piece of heaven, and now it is still mind blowing but less memorable.

4) Any known bad side effect for using Aneros often?

5) Just out of curiosity, sometimes (since I was a kid) when I pee, I also got the shaking that started from my prostate area, for like half a second, is this like a short version of the Super O?

I'd like to say thank you to all of Aneros team and forum members for helping me to achieve this. It really is a miraculous feeling.

For people who are still waiting for their Super O's arrival, keep trying, you will get it.