Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

finally a half-decent video
  • darwindarwin
    thanks to Jackzzz for finding this (posted by him in My Best Super-O)

http://mastechnique.blogspot.com/search/label/prostate

what is great about it is the guy's erection response and secretions (seems to me he has very strong PC muscles).

and the sounds are definitely real aneros sounds.

as Jackzzz says, this clearly provides a convincing aneros demonstration.

(aneros support, i agree w/ him that you should consider having a video like this on your site. very tasteful and very persuasive).

but, i think we also need a video showing a more super O than that and more pronounced aneros auto-motion.

darwin
  • Edit
    Darwin

My page http://fleshjoe.com/fleshlight/aneros.html has four videos showing how to use Aneros, including the one you posted.
  • darwindarwin
    (this post was edited 2007-04-13 11:00:17)

FleshJoe-

With due respect, I am afraid I specifically had in mind the other videos on your page as being below the threshold of half-decent. They either show unimpressive aneros use involving the hands, or are poor video quality. And they don't give a sense of the real power of the Aneros. Even this better one does not show a demonstrably strong dry orgasm which is why in my opinion it is only half decent.

The verbiage on your page suggests that these videos are fantastic, with great orgasms. I think that is misleading and is a disservice to those who don't know better.

We all appreciate your enthusiasm and intent to contribute, but in this case i think you should consider some adjustments on your page and how you promote these videos here on the forum.

Let's hope some guys rise to the challenge of making a really good aneros video.

darwin
  • Edit
    Hey Darwin.

That video kind of looks like me!
    You haven't been spying on me again have you?
  • daddeo
    Hey guys, can't find the video at the website listed.
    Thanks.
  • Damn I must be doing something wrong.

In the video he is sitting. Never thought of that. Also I don't hear any of the rythmic breathing. He also gets really quite aggresive with his muscles.
    Damn I need to start again. I never get anything like the pre cum fluid he gets.Or the heavy breathing, or the convulsions.

Have I been doing things wrong all this time?

VS
  • Edit

Originally Posted By: darwin
    FleshJoe-

With due respect, I am afraid I specifically had in mind the other videos on your page as being below the threshold of half-decent. They either show unimpressive aneros use involving the hands, or are poor video quality. Nor do they give a sense of the real power of the Aneros. Even this better one does not show a demonstrably strong dry orgasm which is why in my opinion it is only half decent.

The verbiage on your page suggests that these videos are fantastic, with great orgasms. I think that is misleading and is a disservice to those who don't know better.

We all appreciate your enthusiasm and intent to contribute, but in this case i think you should consider some adjustments on your page and how you promote these videos here on the forum.

Let's hope some guys rise to the challenge of making a really good aneros video.

darwin

Darwin

I agree with you completely, these other videos suck. But thats all we have, until someone produces something better :)
  • TripperTripper
    virginsoldier,

I love this video but my gut tells me that this fellow is in the minority in terms of the Aneros effect. Maybe the successful Aneros users can comment.

Multiple Aneros forum threads talk about the individual results with/without precum and with/without erections.

Another thing I would love to see on this forum is a formal POLL. On many forums, you can set up a poll for thread participants to check off their inputs and the POLL tabulates the results. Then, they usually end up as Stickys.

So, to have an ongoing POLL from successful Super "O" achievers would be of interest to the remaining non "O" folks. Poll could include: best position, successful Aneros model, most successful ingredients (breathing, and/or non penile stimulation, and/or....well you get the idea)

Tripper

• Pan
    Hey VS and Trip!

I have to go with Trip on this one. If that was my session, I would have considered it to be a failure, not a Super-O. (no offense to whoever is in the video)

For one thing, when he seems to be getting close to a Super-O (you can clearly see him contracting the device more aggressively and the pre-cum starts flowing) he seems to be straining against it! He makes some sounds that I would sooner associate with constipation than pleasure and he barely seems to be breathing. In other words, he's not letting go and allowing the Super-O's to happen.

At first I thought he was hesitant to make noise for the purpose of maintaining privacy or something, but then he gets quite loud when he ejaculates anyway. I don't get it.

Over all, my impression was that if he had been able to relax, breathe, and make some noise during those intense contractions while resisting the urge to use penile stimulation at the end, he could have easily enjoyed at least one or two Super-O's in that session. He seemed physically capable anyway.

Unfortunately, I think this video sends a mixed message to folks who have not heard/read about the Aneros. It makes it look like some kind of ejaculation enhancer, rather than a multiple, non-ejaculatory orgasm facilitator.

Personally, I think it's a misrepresentation of what men are really capable of experiencing with the Aneros.

And that's my two cents.

Pan
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield

Originally Posted By: Pan
    Hey VS and Trip!

I have to go with Trip on this one. If that was my session, I would have considered it to be a failure, not a Super-O. (no offense to whoever is in the video)

For one thing, when he seems to be getting close to a Super-O (you can clearly see him contracting the device more aggressively and the pre-cum starts flowing) he seems to be straining against it! He makes some sounds that I would sooner associate with constipation than pleasure and he barely seems to be breathing. In other words, he's not letting go and allowing the Super-O's to happen.

At first I thought he was hesitant to make noise for the purpose of maintaining privacy or something, but then he gets quite loud when he ejaculates anyway. I don't get it.

Over all, my impression was that if he had been able to relax, breathe, and make some noise during those intense contractions while resisting the urge to use penile stimulation at the end, he could have easily enjoyed at least one or two Super-O's in that session. He seemed physically capable anyway.

Unfortunately, I think this video sends a mixed message to folks who have not heard/read about the Aneros. It makes it look like some kind of ejaculation enhancer, rather than a multiple, non-ejaculatory orgasm facilitator.

Personally, I think it's a misrepresentation of what men are really capable of experiencing with the Aneros.

And that's my two cents.

Pan

Virginsoldier take heart!,

I'm with Pan on this one. Ejaculation enhancer is indeed what comes across to me as well. While this is undoubtedly true, that the Aneros can enhance a traditional orgasm, it has the potential for far more. I would have to say that up to this point, all of the videos that I've seen have fallen into this category. While I would stop short of saying this is a bad thing, because I'm certain that this individual enjoyed himself on some level, it does offer a somewhat distored picture to the newbie who is evaluating this in terms of a Super O. So if this person (seen in the video) were to swear that he had actually had a non-ejaculatory orgasm, I would have to say that his experience certainly appears different from anything that I've known.

BF Mayfield
  • hlaser99hlaser99
    Hey ALL!

Although the video is fun to watch and he obviously enjoyed himself, It was obvious, IMHO, that he did some "prostate milking" and then masturbated and ejaculated!!! This is evident at the top of the screen!

Not a non-ejaculatory orgasm(dry orgasm), not a hands-free orgasm, and certainly not a Super-"O"!

My 2 cents!

Later, Hlaser
  • darwindarwin
    (this post was edited 2007-04-14 12:08:54)

Hlaser-

i think you've nailed it. the guy is using voluntary deep contractions to milk, and getting a stiffy as a by-product.

in its way, it is an impressive show. however, i totally agree that the erection and secretions i was originally enthusiastic about are very misleading as they are complete detours from the journey.

maybe my original assessment of "half-decent" was too generous. i was relieved to see a video that at least showed something of the power of the Aneros, compared to other basically pathetic videos.

so, again, the challenge... come on guys, somebody make a good video.

it is going to have to be somebody on this forum who does it!!

darwin
  • Edit
    So, Darwin, you up for it? :)

On a more serious note, I cant understand why its so difficult to get anyone to do a video, for example there are *dozens* of Fleshlight videos and they're all anonymous unless the guy *wants* to show his face. Its not an issue of protecting your identity, so what *is* the issue?

• Pan
    Well, silly as it sounds - I think it's because not too many guys would be ashamed to say "yeah that's me jerking off with the Fleshlight, and it feels just like real pussy! It's awesome! You gotta try it!"

But since the Super-O is such a deeply personal, and emotionally VULNERABLE experience, I think even with the anonymity, a lot of guys would are terrified to expose themselves on such a deep level.

Bottom line, I think we're usually a lot quicker to show off our dicks than our hearts.

(shrug)

Pan
  • BusterBuster
    Hey guys,

A quick question, what is a video going to show that is going to be so helpful? I have never really understood the importance of one. Those of us who have experienced a Super O know that you get there your own way. As Pan said, it is all pretty personal and just because that guy is experiencing it that way, it does not mean the next one will react the same way. The video itself could be misleading to those seeking guidance thinking that how it is in the video is how it needs to be.

Hey, if it helps guys, what the hell? I want everyone to hit the Super O!

Good luck with the project.

Buster
  • Edit
    OK both of you make sensible points... Hmm. BMayfield adds (when we were chatting about this very subject) that the experience is mostly internal and except for the erection (which is not always present) you're gonna have a guy writhing and so on and making noise w/o any visible reason, so it'll look kinda odd.

Hmm.. I still havent hit the super-O (I *think*) and I *do* want to see a video with a real bona fide actual super-O. I can start P-waves by just thinking about them (there ya go :) ) so I know I'm close...

Someone push me over the hump! :)
  • darwindarwin
    (this post was edited 2007-04-14 17:00:40)

i agree that except for some superficial stuff like lubricating, it isn't likely that a video would be that instructive, although since none of has seen one, we can't be totally sure. (perhaps seeing one will finally give us some insight on what is going on --unlikely but possible).

but the other reasons are as inspiration for potential newbies, and as documentation of the phenomenon. Basically, it is pretty unbelievable, so warrants a good demonstration.

The two videos that come to mind are the Slightest Touch video which features a women in internal ecstasy from the ST(i never saw it) that so blew BF away that he bought the ST and made his excellent discovery about male use; and, the Squirting Orgasms video that purported to offer instructions on making women ejaculate (which I did see) and showed a woman in the O-zone ejaculating and coming at the slightest provocation, because she was so rewired.

are the fleshlight videos made w/ a video camera or a web cam?

darwin
  • Edit
    Most Fleshlight videos are made with video cams. How you can tell: webcams dont have sound and have a grainy quality. The videos that have sound or have good picture quality are not made with a webcam.

Oh if you (someone! anyone!) made a video of an actual super-O, never mind that its yours and not the same as someone else's, I'm sure that would be a huge contribution.

In another thread, Pan mentions that he does not leak pre-cum hardly at all, and that it is genetics at work (he supposes). Thats reassuring, I also dont leak a lot, but I get very "high" so that every movement is a huge wave of pleasure. And I have some peaks and valleys in arousal also, nothing like penile orgasm but definitely an ebb and flow.

Anyways, I'm looking to be educated :) The comments about letting go are right on. I am also guilty of the hold-your-breath thing, when I let go of that and just breathe "through" the pleasure, it takes off and becomes more and more.

Hope this helps!
  • bcrafter

Originally Posted By: hlaser99
    Hey ALL!

Although the video is fun to watch and he obviously enjoyed himself, It was obvious, IMHO, that he did some "prostate milking" and then masturbated and ejaculated!!! This is evident at the top of the screen!

Not a non-ejaculatory orgasm(dry orgasm), not a hands-free orgasm, and certainly not a Super-"O"!

My 2 cents!

Later, Hlaser

Hey All
    I havn't seen any mention of Aneros Videos.com...They list one(mis-labled)to be multi dry o's with an MGX.The video has a runtime of 3.21 vs it's mis-labled counterpart showing an Aneros "caused" ejac o.What I got from this forum is that multi dry o's were a mid range goal on trip to super o's..Let me know if I am wrong,but seeing what is possible does in fact help us newbies.Web site is anerosvideos.com/videogallery1.htm
  • Hornsby
    $0.02 worth from a newbie on the video front.

I'd have to agree with Darwin that a video of a bona-fide Super-O could well act as an inspiration or incentive for those who are attempting to get their experiences off and running.

However we'd have to ensure that it was suitably caveatted with the usual statements of "your mileage may vary" etc.

I would have to say i found this video rather misleading in comparison to everything else i'd been reading on this forum so i had discounted it as interesting but not particularly useful.

I've made mention in the past that as a newbie seeking to get the visualisations happening properly, i would find an animation of some sort (with the internal movements of the aneros shown in action) much more helpful from a learning point of view. e.g. a side view (cut-away) showing how the aneros is intended to move against the prostate and what range of movements to expect under mild/medium/heavy contractions etc.

BF Mayfield has indicated that there is some consideration for such an animation underway so i'll wait to see what comes of that.
  • Edit
    A new most excellent video from AsnFlight demonstrating the use of Aneros and Fleshlight together....

http://fleshjoe.com/fleshlight/aneros.html

First video. Must see material, IMHO. Shows how intense the experience really is.