Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

It is really a hoax - if you a normal customer, please take
  • It is a hoax for sure - this forum is maintained by paid employess of aneros - . The design of the aneros is not really that great - I have one, it doesn't do much. I don't get much out of it, and I have used other things in me (my fingers, markers etc) that do feel good. First of all, it sticks at the entrance due to a sort of ridged area at the opening, so IT DOES NOT slide in and out easily. In fact, it rather seems to just kind of vaccum in, and is hard to get out.

So employees of aneros, congratulations on perpetrating one of the biggest intenet hoaxes (many sex toys are hoaxes - its allright, most don;t do much). I know your industry relies on writing you own reviews, posing as customers, and giving sites kickbacks to "review" your product. I understand these are just your jobs, but try to have some conscience, and when you quit your unfulfulling job here, blow the whistle on Aneros.

I'm not mad at you employees per se, but more the management of your company. I understand this is just your crappy job. I'mm mad at your management: why don't they just try and make an actually good sex toy? I mean if you were actually trying to stimulate the perineum for example, you wouldn't make some little, skimpy, sharp plasting thing to poke into it. Make it broader and softer. Same goes for the supposed prostate stimulator part - its just too skinny to actually work, if one looks closely. The part facing the prostate is a thin ridge, nothing of the sort to pad and masage a prostate.

But You guys got methough , nice job with the sale. I propose to salvage your consciences though, that you actually start making better toys (i think you are doing that). Use your ill-gotten gains for good, in other words. Most companies got rich through some deceit or another, so its normal.

All the best (and bitterness)
  • Edit
    Oh, oops I admit I'm an an employee. I am the same guy who last posted. BLAHBLAHBLHA

Yeah, it's me again- I'm only being a troll though (i've never done it before), because I paid money for this aneros MGX thinga-ma-bobber
    Congratulation on a nice product run - it is in sex stores allacross the US now. If it weren't deceiving people to sell something this way, I really would be personally sorry to you.

By the way - I still open the possibility I'm wrong, If I can be convinced of that - I weigh all evidences.

I could be. Who knows?
  • Sorry it didn't work for you.

Different strokes for different folks.

But why be a jerk about it?
  • saugatuck
    I have all of them and LOVE them all!!!
  • Taurus

Originally Posted By: crazymonkey8888
    It is a hoax for sure - this forum is maintained by paid employess of aneros - . The design of the aneros is not really that great - I have one, it doesn't do much. I don't get much out of it, and I have used other things in me (my fingers, markers etc) that do feel good. First of all, it sticks at the entrance due to a sort of ridged area at the opening, so IT DOES NOT slide in and out easily. In fact, it rather seems to just kind of vaccum in, and is hard to get out.

So employees of aneros, congratulations on perpetrating one of the biggest intenet hoaxes (many sex toys are hoaxes - its allright, most don;t do much). I know your industry relies on writing you own reviews, posing as customers, and giving sites kickbacks to \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"review\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" your product. I understand these are just your jobs, but try to have some conscience, and when you quit your unfulfulling job here, blow the whistle on Aneros.

I'm not mad at you employees per se, but more the management of your company. I understand this is just your crappy job. I'mm mad at your management: why don't they just try and make an actually good sex toy? I mean if you were actually trying to stimulate the perineum for example, you wouldn't make some little, skimpy, sharp plasting thing to poke into it. Make it broader and softer. Same goes for the supposed prostate stimulator part - its just too skinny to actually work, if one looks closely. The part facing the prostate is a thin ridge, nothing of the sort to pad and masage a prostate.

But You guys got methough , nice job with the sale. I propose to salvage your consciences though, that you actually start making better toys (i think you are doing that). Use your ill-gotten gains for good, in other words. Most companies got rich through some deceit or another, so its normal.

All the best (and bitterness)

Oh yeah, it's a hoax, big time!!!

You caught us, we're all paid employees. Can you believe that Aneros doesn't even give their product to the staff free?? I had to find a store all the way in Canada to purchase my Helix and my next 3 where purchased through ebay and the Progasm from Aneros directly, they even made me pay shipping costs!!! Man, what nerve!!!

Sorry to disappoint you pal, but the Aneros is not a hoax, at this particular moment I don't even know why I'm wasting my time responding to this message but as you can probably see from the posts on this forum it's not easy to achieve a Super O, believe you me I know as I've only had 2 since I started using these things 7 1/2 months ago.

If you don't have the patients for something like the Aneros, don't be such a looser and bring everyone else down, I have 5 out of the 6 models available and I've used them all, sometimes they work, sometimes they don't but that's my experience, there's no way you can predict how it's going to work for someone else.

So, stop being such a pill, shove it up your ass and experiment with it for about a year or so and see where it takes you and above all else, don't discourage others.

Taurus
  • Eeegad!
    To All Users,

It's pretty clear that we're being victimized by one or two guys here that get their kicks from screaming "fire" in a crowded theater. There is NO WAY that any of these guys have EVER used the Aneros. If there are any fakes out there...it should be very clear to all who they are.

It's interesting how they throw out a bunch of garbage that's intended to prevent you from saying anything in response too. It's like they're saying anything that you possible can say to me will label you as a confederate or "paid employee" in their book. It's hilarious, this guy Kramer tried to agree with them and he got slammed too. (Frankly, I've got my doubts about him at this point too).

For the record the Aneros has receieved glowing reviews in numerous magazines world wide. Oh, I know what these "crashers" will say, it's was all paid advertizing, right?

Everyone here should know that this happens from time to time in ANY forum. What we're witnessing here are the same people that pulled wings off of butterflies when they were kids, and then grew up to hack websites. They LIVE off of the upset that they create. Guys like this would never get anything out of the Aneros. THIS EXCHANGE, this "hit and run stuff", and making everyone angry, is the ONLY thing that turns them on.

You're sad and pathetic.

• I've had the SGX for a couple months, I love it. I went and invested in a Eupho and I love that too. I haven't hit the super O yet and I am planning on buying more. Great Product!
  • Ken50
    I swear I am NOT an employee of the Aneros manufacturer. I'm just a regular 50 year old guy who was referred to this website by a friend who said he liked the product. I am a relatively new aneros user and I have found my experiences with it absolutely delightful. I don't believe it's a hoax at all.

Ken
  • Edit
    Yah its pretty much an amazing product if you have an ounce of patience.
  • NEW GUY
    Trolls come and go but I think the Aneros is here to stay!!!

If it is not for you move on but please do not try to discourage other people from tring this great product just because it did not meet your expectations. I am in no way compensated by this company but I sure am glad that I stumbled across this sight and have not regretted my purchase for a second.
  • support
    Crazymonkey and Kramer,

We encourage the two of you to utilize the full three months with our products. If you purchased the product directly from us, we have a record of your purchase. After 3 months time, if you are still not satisfied, please contact us for a refund.

The Super-O, if that is your goal, is not promised - for some it comes quickly, for others, it is truly a journey of self discovery. However, we truly believe that every man has this capability inside of him. That said, a healthy attitude goes a long way. Just do a search for VirginSolider's posts. He has been one of the most active members over the last couple years, achieving marginal success. Now he is making greater progress with the Progasm and may be on his way to a Super-O. His attitude has been great all along.

It is unfortunate that you have taken such a bitter approach and have attempted to pollute the forum. The forum has a long history of open, friendly, and helpful dialogue. The members here are more than willing to help you, if you are open to it.

As for the legitimacy of the forum, we are not a Fortune 500 company. We spend our time focusing on creating unique products for our customers, not on elaborate marketing schemes to sell them. The idea that the forum is a hoax is absurd! This forum has been around for years, and before that we had an arcane guestbook with a ton of posts. The wide variety of and sheer volume of the posts should indicate to you that there are maybe, just maybe, some real people posting here.

We literally spend years developing a product. This is an exhaustive process. We send the products out to testers who give us feedback. We are breaking new boundaries here for men's sexuality. And we do understand the skepticism that comes with somthing that sounds so amazing. You just need to make yourself be open to experiencing something new and different. The marketing of our products comes from the success that our customers have with them, and the independent reviews.

We put out quality products and stand behind them. That is the bottom line. There is no other company out there that offers refunds on intimate products. Our products are found in leading adult novelty retail stores around the world and have been given glowing independent reviews in magazines like Time Out New York, Nerve.com, Hustler Taboo, and Arena UK, among many others.

We don't mind the criticism of our products. We are glad it doesn't happen very often. It is just another incentive for us to work harder to create even better quality products for you. However, egregiously inflammatory posts are not constructive for anyone, and they will be addressed.

Thanks.
    The Aneros Staff

• BusterBuster
    Amen.

Thanks for the assistance here. It was getting stupid. I have received personally so much from the forum that it was disheartening to see what was going on.

You guys/gals have a wonderful product that has really made a difference in quite a few people's lives. Keep up the good work.

Buster
  • As Support has noted on a previous post that I indeed having been trying for sometime to achieve the Super O. Me and Tripper now have a long standing bet to see who can achieve the Super O first.
    I can assure you if I was an employee of The Aneros company I would not have been posting continously from October 05 on my frustration and experiences.
    For some reason or other I have not been as lucky as a large number of people on this forum, but I am not about to give up. Perhaps my mind set is wrong. Whatever it is I am sure I will overcome it and eventually achieve the elusive Super O. All products I have bought have given me different feelings and all positive.

Hope this helps

VS
  • cocomm
    dont want to be here, leave. f**k off. i may not know all that happens. but something very rewarding is happening. soldier on
  • cocomm
    sorry all, i started at the oldest and made it to page 18 at the stupid monkey and was offended by the monkeyshines. the gentlemen of all persuasions, provide helpful and insightful advice to all that care to partake. i laugh at my own discovery of the site. i'm an aarp member, my father was scared to death of prostate cancer, hmmmmm...better make sure i dont fall prey. BINGO a medical device used to its unintended but fullest potential. thanks kids, keep it up (w/o chemicals of course....lol)
  • Yeah and don't believe in the power of meditation, or tantra, or dreams either. This fool apparently cannot admit he is just not ready for something as subtle and elusive yet awesome in its strength to overwhelm you with pleasure as is the Aneros. If he ever so much as read a paltry few of the discussion threads in this forum he would know and understand that it takes patience before the rewards can be obtained from it. It takes time for the mind to re-wire itself for this experience. This is on the assumption that there are wires with which to work.
  • I DON'T believe it's a hoax, I must not be letting this device a chance to work. All I know is that I've tried to relax and have fallen asleep trying to get my body to cooperate. It is very frustrating because I must be doing something wrong. I have the MGX and have tried many of the positions mentioned in the forum. I wont give up, just may take a little longer.
  • are u being paid to say negitive things here?...maybe from pantra ?u sir are a total douchebag..nice try asshole.....lmfao...
  • James Gunn:

Just relax.. "trying" to relax means your focus is on the relaxing rather than what you should be focusing on: the sensations, and increasing the sensitivity of what's going on down there by pure will power and imagination alone.