Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

My little motor boat.
  • My little Motorboat.
    That’s what my wife calls my Helix when she watches it twitching in my butt. I can keep it going for about 2 minutes.

I’m 50 and have been having trouble orgasming; I can reach the peak but can’t get over the top and orgasm. I have tried prescription sex drugs without much help, and then I found the Aneros and ordered the Helix.
    So now when I reach the peak, I can clamp down on the Helix and it sends me over the top. It also makes it pretty easy to time it so my wife and I can orgasm together. I have gone from having sex about once a month to about three times a week and the orgasms are incredible.

I’ve been using the helix for about six months and have not had any super-O’s, that might be in part to my wife not leaving me alone when I’m naked on the bed. I’m a happy camper with my Aneros and will be ordering other models to play with. Attaining the super-O would be nice.
  • BusterBuster
    Hi Happycamper,

What a great story. Complete success without drugs. The Super O will come with time, but that Helix has helped you hit it out of the park already. Good for you!

Buster
  • daddeo
    Happy Camper,
    There are plenty of us in the same age category having ED challenges and not wanting to use drugs for good sex. Keep us informed of your progress.
  • Edit
    Seems that there a lot of us in the 40's and 50's that have found some great benefits. Unfortunately we didn't discover it earlier! I maintained a lot of tension in the pelvic floor that was causing many tension/muscular issues, bowel issues etc. Regular massages alleviated 99% of that - then it was on to discover all of the other benefits!!! Quite a trip.