Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Some progress??
  • TotalNoob
    Hi all!!

My quest towards this super o continues... I had an interesting development today and I thought I should share it with others...

I think this would be about my 10th session spanning about 6-8 weeks. Normally, my sessions consist of my helix going in, I flex my pc muscles, enjoy the sensation then go to bed. Today however, almost as soon as I put it in, I started an uncontrolled whole-body spasm. If someone saw me, he/she would have thought I was having a seizure) I did what somebody here wrote what I should do: just continue gently flexing the pc muscles... The spasms continued for a bit, coming and going.. Then I started to get this strange tinglely sensation through my legs (kinda like a line from my ankles and up...) The tinglely sensation was also localized in my nose.... (shruggs) I continued to flex my pcs, but at that point, I was involentarily flexing them pretty hard.... The whole time, I was on my back. This continued for a bit and then everything went away...

Today's sessions was like any other, except I haven't used my aneros for over a week (had to complete a project)

Does this sound like I'm on the right track?

• nood1963

Originally Posted By: TotalNoob
    Hi all!!

My quest towards this super o continues... I had an interesting development today and I thought I should share it with others...

I think this would be about my 10th session spanning about 6-8 weeks. Normally, my sessions consist of my helix going in, I flex my pc muscles, enjoy the sensation then go to bed. Today however, almost as soon as I put it in, I started an uncontrolled whole-body spasm. If someone saw me, he/she would have thought I was having a seizure) I did what somebody here wrote what I should do: just continue gently flexing the pc muscles... The spasms continued for a bit, coming and going.. Then I started to get this strange tinglely sensation through my legs (kinda like a line from my ankles and up...) The tinglely sensation was also localized in my nose.... (shruggs) I continued to flex my pcs, but at that point, I was involentarily flexing them pretty hard.... The whole time, I was on my back. This continued for a bit and then everything went away...

Today's sessions was like any other, except I haven't used my aneros for over a week (had to complete a project)

Does this sound like I'm on the right track?

Of course you are on the right track. Just continue your progress and you will feel the results. You aren't the only one who has thought they are having seizures. I have been on this journey for over a year now. Sometimes I have spasms where I fling my whole body in the air into an arch. If I am laying on my side, my body will crunch into the feedle position. Try all sorts of different positions and let your body do it's thing. Any new sensation are great to experience. Just wait until your body takes you away.....Nood
  • TotalNoob
    I'd like to add few more thing to my progress from last night.

Once the aneros goes in, inevitably some lube will ooze out. One of the reasons I was on my back last night was because I did not want the lube to get down to where the p tab is and make it start slipping. So, I was on my back to keep the lube away from the p tab. So, the overflown lube instread got on the anero's handle. Now, if you're on your back, your butt cheaks will close up and hold the aneros in place, limiting its movement. With the lube on the handle, it allows it to move. Last night, I could feel the handle of my helix moving about between my butt cheaks. I think this helped a fair bit.

Also, I learned that I can almost control the aneros inside me. I contract my pc muscles to control the anero's vertical movement and use some other muscles which I have no idea what they are called to move the aneros forward. There's no way I can tell you how to do this; you'll just have to think about what you want the aneros to do and control your muscles in there. There are muscles in there I never knew existed... :p So, this way, I can more or less move the aneros in me to stroke my prostate gland. For lack of better words, it almost feels like having another limb...

Anyhoo, hope this was informative to somebody...