Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Help Guys!
  • Hi there,

I've just purchased the Aneros MGX and must say I'm having trouble getting to grips with it! It's easy to slide in and quite comfortable - I'm pretty used to anal play so am relaxed with it. However, I'm then not sure what's supposed to happen!? I always have good orgasms through the usual masturbation method of penis play, so am pretty satisfied, but I just knew there was more! So, please guys who can get off on the Super O's which I am longing to experience. A blow by blow account/instruction would be good (sorry about the terrible pun!)I'm quite happy to play with my dick, but want the backroom boys involved as well!

All best wishes and thanks in anticipation!
  • charliecharlie
    (this post was edited 2007-03-06 05:50:13)

(this post was edited 2007-03-06 04:58:15)

Welcome Ian!

The first thing you should do is to read and re-read the online instructions. The instructions are quite detailed, so try to follow along as best you can until you get the hang of your MGX.

Then.... even if you are happy with your experience, or distraught because you did not see any progress ( you probably will not have "scream out loud-type" Super-orgasms your first time), come back to this forum. Just about every problem (and success) regarding position, technique, lubrication, contraction, etc has been discussed at one time or another on this forum, which has its own search engine. Also, read the Blogs. Buster has been posting entries on his blog for quite some time and its quite candid about his triumphs and disappointments.

Finally, if you have a question you would prefer to discuss in private, many of us have posted our e-mail addresses and are willing to correspond confidentially.

In a nutshell, everything you want to know is here if you take your time, and then read, re-read, ask or comment on the forum. Good luck on your journey!

Charlie

P.S. Try to refrain from touching your penis while using the Aneros. It is quite likely that you are short-circuiting your erotic energy which will inhibit the sensations building in your pelvic region.

• Many thanks for your help! I've been playing about with it, and I'm at least enjoying the feeling of something inside. What would be really useful I suppose would be able to have some sort of instruction via video or a session with one or more. I used to be a professional dancer so am used to isolating muscles, I'm just not sure I'm contracting the right ones! Any further advice is most welcome. Thanks alot, Ian
  • BusterBuster
    Hi Ian,

I dont think that you need a video. All that is going to show you is a guy sticking something in his rear end. It is pretty basic stuff. I would imagine if there were 3-4 guys in the same room all achieving Super O's, that they would all be relating different information. I say this because it seems that every time I have a session with some serious Super O's it is different. I have read posts from guys who will describe different things at different times. What seems to be consistant is that there is a tiny bud of some sensation that will occur down there that you need to cultivate in some way to get larger and larger. You will figure out how to do it.

Some guys have described how when they hit their first Super O (some after months of trying) that it was like a freight train running them over. Sort of out of nowhere. Mine, on the other hand, was quite a bit more gradual than that. I have envied those freight train guys before, but realized that the way it worked for me was good because it made me stop and think through some things. Kind of like putting together a puzzle.

I know that this doesn't really tell you much. Just keep plowing through and you will get to where you need to be.

Have fun.

Buster

• Originally Posted By: Buster
    Hi Ian,

I dont think that you need a video. All that is going to show you is a guy sticking something in his rear end. It is pretty basic stuff. I would imagine if there were 3-4 guys in the same room all achieving Super O's, that they would all be relating different information. I say this because it seems that every time I have a session with some serious Super O's it is different. I have read posts from guys who will describe different things at different times. What seems to be consistant is that there is a tiny bud of some sensation that will occur down there that you need to cultivate in some way to get larger and larger. You will figure out how to do it.

Some guys have described how when they hit their first Super O (some after months of trying) that it was like a freight train running them over. Sort of out of nowhere. Mine, on the other hand, was quite a bit more gradual than that. I have envied those freight train guys before, but realized that the way it worked for me was good because it made me stop and think through some things. Kind of like putting together a puzzle.

I know that this doesn't really tell you much. Just keep plowing through and you will get to where you need to be.

Have fun.

Buster

Hi Buster,

Many thanks for your thoughts, and yes, in retrospect, you're absolutely right. A video would be no use whatsoever! I will just persevere, I know I can get there, but as you say, may just take some time.

Anyway, thanks for the advice. I'm sure I'll be asking for more soon!

Bye for now,

Ian