Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

• OK, with a VERY skeptical mind, I ordered my Aneros yesterday. My expectations are fairly low because I've learned that pretty much any product that adverstises such fantastic claims HAS to be exaggerating. That being said, I want to have an open mind and give this product (now that I've paid for it) a fair chance to actually work. What things can I do (or avoid doing) from the onset to keep from getting discouraged? I see the word 'journey' a lot and so I assume getting to a place where great things happen could take a while. Any advice for someone who has yet to even try?
  • charliecharlie
    Welcome to the Forum BigBear70!

The best advice is to keep an open mind and don't get discouraged if you don't succeed right away. You are about to use muscles you didn't even knew existed and feel sensations unlike any you have ever felt before. Some sensations may even feel a bit uncomfortable at first, but go with the flow.

Don't get discouraged if you don't progress as fast as some of us did. Most importantly, do not try to force anything! You cannot will youself into a whole body non-ejaculatory orgasm (i.e. "Super-O )

Make a conscious effort at rythmic breathing. This will awaken your body. You will have to experiment with contraction types and strenghths. ( I pushed too hard my first few times, try gentle contractions.)

Good luck. Remember that we forum members are here if you need any help. Good luck on your journey ( yes, it is a journey! )

Charlie
  • Greetings Aneros users!

I just received my Aneros today and tried it out for about a half hour.

Definately will my hetero rectum some getting used to, however I feel that the possibilties (prostabilities) are endless when an open mind is kept.

I have the MGX model as I've read it is great for beginners and advanced users alike.

After about 10 or 15 minutes I did feel my mind becoming aware of some strange euphoric premonitions (either that or it was placebo). I did not have any orgasm of any type- I just think I made prostate contact with my Aneros.

Anyways, it was my first experience, and I look forward to building up some skills to be a future Aneros connosieur.

I too felt the need to evacuate after a bit, but hopefully I can encourage my body to accept this strange object in return for body o's.

-Prostabilities