Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Problem with ordering online
  • I am wondering if you guys experience problems with ordering the product online by credit card payment?

I am using a credit card issued by a bank situated outside the USA and the delivery is to Hong Kong.

I keyed in correctly my credit card details and also the billing address. However, I could not make successful payment and complete the transaction. I tried different cards but the problem persists.

I emailed the support but heard no reply from them so far.

Do you guys have the same experience?
  • support

Originally Posted By: footlocker
    I am wondering if you guys experience problems with ordering the product online by credit card payment?

I am using a credit card issued by a bank situated outside the USA and the delivery is to Hong Kong.

I keyed in correctly my credit card details and also the billing address. However, I could not make successful payment and complete the transaction. I tried different cards but the problem persists.

I emailed the support but heard no reply from them so far.

Do you guys have the same experience?

Hi Footlocker,

We are aware of and are working on this. The problem is we recently switched to a new payment gateway service to process credit cards and they have an issue with the few countries that don't use postal codes, including Hong Kong. We've got a support ticket open with them. I apologize for the inconvenience.

If it's possible, please call us during our support hours and we can take your order over the phone. Also, you can email us a phone number and a convenient time for us to call you to get your order details.

thanks,
    Darryl
    Aneros Web Support

• This is really a helpful reply. Thanks Support.

I would like to know when will I be able to place order through the internet?
  • support

Originally Posted By: footlocker
    This is really a helpful reply. Thanks Support.

I would like to know when will I be able to place order through the internet?

footlocker,

Depending on what the payment gateway it could be a couple days or about 2 weeks at the latest. If there is a workaround sooner, I'll post here.

thanks,
    Darryl
    Aneros Web Support

• Originally Posted By: support

footlocker,

Depending on what the payment gateway it could be a couple days or about 2 weeks at the latest. If there is a workaround sooner, I'll post here.

thanks,
    Darryl
    Aneros Web Support

Hi Darryl,

Thanks for your reply again. In this case, I will wait for a couple days and place the order online, as it is not convenient to call HK during your support hour. Please do keep me posted once the online purchase service is available.

footlocker
  • Hi Darryl,

I have placed my order online today.

As you told me that the gateway has a problem with countries having no postal code (eg. HK), I have input 'NIL' in the field for postal code. You may consider removing the word 'NIL' when you print the address label.

Regards,
    footlocker

ps. I have also sent you an email with my order information. Please reply. Thanks.