Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Mayfield about enemas...
  • CucuBau
    Hello,

In one of the BF Mayfield's posts, he was saying that before a session, he makes an enema, if neccessary.

My question is: how can one know whether an enema is neccessary or not, before each session?
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    CucuBau,

One word.....FIBER !! All kidding aside, I know my body and I am very regular. Frankly, becoming more sensitive down there has helped too, as I normally have a pretty good sense of when I'm NOT empty. Again, at times when there has been some uncertainty, I've usually opted for an enema. In addition, sometimes it just feels good to get "rinsed out" before getting started as well.

There are however, those that forge ahead without any such assurances, who just figure, if it isn't enough to hamper mobility or create the potential of an "accident"....what the heck.

Each to his own.

BF Mayfield
  • charliecharlie
    Hello CucuBau,
    I think there may be some confusion about the term "enema". I think most guys use the rectal syringe sold in the online shop or a simple ball syringe you can purchase at any drug store. You don't need to use a prepared medicated enema, just a quick rinse with warm water to ensure a clean and enjoyable session. Hope you enjoy your Aneros when it arrives.
    Charlie
  • CucuBau
    Hello,

My aneros package arrived 2 days ago. I went to the customs office to pick it up, and I had the bad suprise to see that before the pick up, the custom officers opened each collet to check it. Fortunately for me, the lady there wasn't that curious. She cut the box and asked me what's in. I said that I have some medicals, then she took a general look without going into datails and that was all.

In the evening I tried the MGX, but to be sincerely I felt nothing special. All the preparation was better than the usage itself. The lubrication and the insertion were the best moments :( . At a certain moment (after the insertion) I felt something pleasant, but it only lasted 2-3 seconds. It wasn't overwhealming, just a pleasant feeling, as when you yawn. Maybe it was just in my mind.

However, I cannot say I am disappointed. I know that it is a long journey to perfection. I have to exercise my breathing technique, I have to exercise my muscles there, and everything. I hope I am just in my "awakening" period of my body. I will see what happens next...:)

CucuBau.
  • BusterBuster
    Dear CucuBau,

I was wondering about that customs ritual. I am glad it made it though. Have fun with it and keep us posted on your progress.

Buster
  • CucuBau
    Hello,

Today I had my second session with the stimulator, this time with Helix. I was just curious if there is any difference. I like it better, it seems to be more "focused" on the prostate and the abutment is not so aggressive.

It seems obvious to me that what I need is practice. Often I forget to breath deeply and rithmically, and I start to breath normally :(. After some contractions, my muscles get tired, not very much, but still tired. Also, maybe, I wasn't totally relaxed, who knows...

However, some things intrigue me:
    1.After a certain period of time, I feel pressure (I don't know how to call it else) above my penis, let's say in the pubic region, inside my body. I was thinking that's the prostate being pressurized by the stimulator. Am I right? Is it normal to happen?
    2.I don't know if that's real or it was just my impression, but I tend to believe that it was real: I when I expelled the stimulator, it seemed to have drops of cum on it (or something similar), and the whole thing was a little bit stinky. I must mention that I had ejaculated with the aneros in. Is it possible for the aneros to come in contact with sperm? At first, I had the impression that I have broken my prostate :)

Thanks a lot!
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    CucuBau,

Regarding the sensation of pressure in the pubic region, yes this is normal with some individuals, but, if you are speaking of pain...it is not. About the massager having what appears to be ejaculate on it...no..there is absolutely no normal way that it should come in contact with seminal fluid via the anal/rectal route. It's more likely that what you're were seeing was a small amount of mucus which can occasionally appear in the rectum.

However, given the nature of your questions, I must ask , have you been using your hands to drive the massager in and out of your anus? If so, you should know that this is to be avoided as there is indeed a potential for causing damage to yourself this way. The Aneros was designed to be powered by your anal contractions ONLY!

With respect to odor.... although in the past I have jokingly referred to the rectum as nature's utility closet (not only for it's multipurpose capacities..but because of the proximity of our "wiring" ) you must remember that the rectum's primary purpose accounts for this. If the massager is downright messy upon removal, and you have a problem with that, then you may want to consider a "rinsing" prior to this activity the next time out.

BF Mayfield
  • CucuBau
    (this post was edited 2007-01-16 01:39:26)

(this post was edited 2007-01-16 01:38:22)

It was not neccessarily pain, just a little pressure on it, after the usage of the aneros. It is about 20 hours now since I used it, and it seems that the sensation has dissapeared. I will see better how it feels when I will walk a little bit, because I woke up just 1 hour ago :).

About the liquid on the massager: it was a white-yellow liquid, but much thicker than the normal sperm. I would say it was jelly-like. I hope it is the mucus you are talking about, otherwise I must have broken something there inside my body :)

I know that the aneros is a hands-free device, therefore I haven't used my hands to move it, only anal contractions. Is it possible to make too aggressive contractions? However, in general, I was gently...

About the odor: I had used the Higginson syringe prior to the aneros session and after the rinsing I was pretty clean. After the session, the massager had absolutely no clear evidences of fecals. Moreover, the odor was not very fecal-like, it was something foxy/fuggy, if you understand. But if I think better, maybe the fade odor of the lube combined with the fecals and the mucuse there, could have been the odor I felt. Anyway, the odor of the used massager was not strong.

Thanks a lot and feel free to comment upon my adnotations in this message.
    CB
  • BusterBuster
    Dear CucuBau,

There are a few muscles down there that can get worked pretty hard during a session. I have had the muscle righ below my belly button hurt on a few occasions. It went away in a day or so. I have also had some feelings of sharp pain that seem to be centered at or around my prostate. Those are fleeting at best. It is like it shoots some discomfort, then it goes away. Generally it is within a day or so of a session. When this stuff first started happening, I was concerned. Now, it is just part of the business I call Aneros.

Only you can determine if there is an issue of a more serious issue or not. Keep an eye on it and if it persists, see your doctor. What the heck, that is what they are for.

Buster