Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Question about shipping !
  • CucuBau
    (this post was edited 2007-01-06 13:11:42)

Hello everyone,

Sorry for asking this, but I coulnd't find it in the forum...

I have asked the support what is the shipping time for a package in Romania-Eastern Europe, and they told me that it is 3 weeks. About 10 days ago, I have ordered some items online from the aneros site, and now I am waiting for them with patience.

However, I would like to hear from you more datails about receiving the package. Should I expect to receive it earlier that 3 weeks? Or later? What was you rapport between expected time/received time? I am a busy person, and it may happen not to be at home when the order arrives. What happens in this case?

It might sound silly, but...:)

Thanks in advance!
    CucuBau
  • BusterBuster
    Dear CucuBau,

I don't know how the shipping/customs issues work between your country and ours, but I ended up getting my very discreet boxes in the mail before I was supposed to. It was a nice surprise. I have got to tell you, the idea of the mailman absentmindedly putting that discreet box into my neighbor’s box by mistake and them opening it without looking first did come to mind. How could it not? Good luck and don't worry about the folks at Aneros, they will get it out on time.

Buster
  • CucuBau
    Thanks Buster, but you have only increased my concerns :)

How many days earlier have you got the package? And what part of the world do you live in?

One year ago, I have got an envelope from USA by DHL or something similar. It came in about 5 days - a mirracle! Despite it was on my own name, the postman gave it to my father, as I was not at home.
    My father was correct and did not open the envelope (it wasn't anything embarassing in it), may this time he will do the same :) God forbid anything else...

CB
  • BusterBuster
    Sorry CucuBau, I did not mean to make you even more worried about it. I mentioned that about my neighbor in fun. I think that there are many of us here who have wondered how we would explain these devices! I mean, how many times does the postman ever put your stuff in someone elses box? Not very often.

Everything will be fine. I live in the midwest U.S. and I believe that that the Aneros came out of Texas. As I recall I ordered on a Wednesday with an estimated delivery date of the following Tuesday. I got it on the Friday before the estimated date. Just in time for the weekend!

Now, just relax. That is the name of the game here and you will have fun when it arrives.

I hope that calms your nerves a bit.

Happy Trails.

Buster
  • x.x

Originally Posted By: CucuBau
    However, I would like to hear from you more datails about receiving the package. Should I expect to receive it earlier that 3 weeks? Or later? What was you rapport between expected time/received time? I am a busy person, and it may happen not to be at home when the order arrives. What happens in this case?

I ordered on the 14th December and received either on the 29th or the 30th December. I live in Portugal.

I only had ordered the MGX so I got a brown envelop (the bubbles type) with it inside delivered straight into my mailbox.

Have fun :)
  • CucuBau
    Thanks for info.

I ordered Helix Holiday, as people on the forum oscillate between MGX and Helix as the first massager. The order time was 27th of december, and today I got a paper for the customs post, that I should go to their office to pick up the package.

Tomorrow morning I plan to go to take it. My penis gets erect just thinking what's gonna happen next days...:) Hope it will be ok!

CucuBau