Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

A small but significant breakthrough
  • I bought the MGX earlier this year. After a few attempts I pretty much gave up.

Previously I was laying on my back, therefore applying more direct pressure to the prostate. Using vivid erotic fantasies I got some nice sensations that made masturbation pretty enjoyable, but that was it.

Fast forward many months later and just on a whim I dusted it off and tried it again, this time laying on my back. Instantly the sensations intensified, and the position kept my hands of my penis, a major drawback of my prevous position.

Tonight I tried it again, this time concentrating only on contractions and my own sense of self-satisfaction rather than dirty thoughts.

For probably 20 minutes I experienced great pleasure, seeming to hover on the verge of an orgasm but not quite tipping over the edge. But laying on my back I felt that flattening my penis to the bed might be preventing release so I got up on all fours and let my penis dangle, contracting the Aneros against my prostate. The pleasure grew even greater. I was certain I was going to cum, but after a few minutes the sweat was pouring out of me, my legs were weakening and eventually nature called, pretty much putting my session to an end.

No orgasm but hopefully I am closer to training my body and muscles to work towards the ultimate goal. Even though I had to stop I don't feel the need to masturbate to 'finish myself off'.

I feel refreshed, proud and finally alive with the possiblility of bringing myself to pleasure that most people couldn't dream of.
  • charliecharlie
    Hello AussieCam,
    Sometimes a change of position,along with a change of attitude, is all you need. Good luck with your progress and keep us informed.
    Charlie
  • BusterBuster
    Dear AussieCam,

Coming at it with a new perspective is yet another way to master this thing. I am glad to see that you have made it over that hurdle of "is this real or is it made up?" Now, you have that question answered (and that can be a BIG ONE) you can start experimenting to see what is going to work the best for you. Hang in there mate!

Buster