Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Aneros super orgasm videos!!!
  • FleshJoe
    Find some some videos I found of Aneros induced super orgasms here:

http://fleshjoe.com/fleshlight/aneros.html

That page also includes an awesome video of using the Aneros and Fleshlight together. The ultimate pleasure, nearly passing out from sensory overload, in my personal experience!

Must see to believe!
  • Edit

Originally Posted By: FleshJoe
    Find some some videos I found of Aneros induced super orgasms here:

http://fleshjoe.com/fleshlight/aneros.html

That page also includes an awesome video of using the Aneros and Fleshlight together. The ultimate pleasure, nearly passing out from sensory overload, in my personal experience!

Must see to believe!

Super orgasms? What super orgasms?

The guy in the vids never makes a sound, hardly moves and occasionally clenches his ass. I'm not criticising, I'm just not learning anything about the aneros from these videos.
  • Ward
    Yeah, I can't say they mirror me. When I'm having one I can't sit that still... ever... not that I haven't tried. And they usually last much longer too. But hey that just goes to show you how different it is from person to person.
    Ward
  • BusterBuster
    Gentlemen,

I looked at those mini videos and the first one is the only one that I was interested in. As a matter of fact, it looked pretty true to form at least in comparison to me. I learned early on that I don't move too much. I guess because the earliest sensations that I was trying to coax along would go away quickly if I moved too much. I have read with interested how some forum members speak of jumping all over the place. Not me, everyone is different.

If you look closely at the first video, you can see his breathing get much heavier right after the contractions seem to stop. While the Super O does not last too long, it appeared valid to me anyway.

The other videos did not hold much interest to me because there was not much happening.

I hope that those videos can help others. I never had a huge need to see a video, but for comparison purposes.....

Buster
  • Edit

Originally Posted By: Buster
    Gentlemen,

I looked at those mini videos and the first one is the only one that I was interested in. As a matter of fact, it looked pretty true to form at least in comparison to me. I learned early on that I don't move too much. I guess because the earliest sensations that I was trying to coax along would go away quickly if I moved too much. I have read with interested how some forum members speak of jumping all over the place. Not me, everyone is different.

If you look closely at the first video, you can see his breathing get much heavier right after the contractions seem to stop. While the Super O does not last too long, it appeared valid to me anyway.

The other videos did not hold much interest to me because there was not much happening.

I hope that those videos can help others. I never had a huge need to see a video, but for comparison purposes.....

Buster

BUSTER I can't find the mini videos that you speak of. Please e-mail me the procedure to access them. Thanks