Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Sleeping ?
  • Hi Everyone

I hope someone can help me. I've been using my Aneros Helix regularly now for about 2 months. So far i've got nothing out of it. Nothing even close to a "super-O", (if they really do exist)

Anyhow, my question is,... a few nights ago, i was lying on my bed late one evening and while using my Helix, became quite relaxed, almost to the point where i fell asleep . . ! Luckily, i caught myself before i drifted off and removed the helix and went to sleep.

So has anyone ever fallen asleep with the Aneros inserted...? Is it dangerous to have it 'in' that long..? or does it actually get your body used to it and help develop technique...?

Adam
  • BusterBuster
    Hi Adam,

Believe me, they do exist.

While there have been threads here that have said that some people have fallen asleep and are awakened by some pretty exciting sensations. I am not one of them. The only thing that happened with me is that I woke up groggy and had to take care of it.

I have heard of at least one person that said that he thought that sleeping with it in caused some damage to his nerve endings that I recall were under the tab. Proceed with caution. My personal opinion is that it is worth a try. You never know what is going to get you over the top.

Buster
  • Ward
    Hey Adam,
    First off, yes the elusive super "O" does exist.... it is not like a big foot sighting. It may take time but they do eventually happen.
    Sleeping with it in really works for me. Early on I fell asleep with my helix in only to be woken up by it a couple of hours later. At the time I had not had a super "O" but it really generated some good p waves. It was a very cool feeling. It left me wondering what just happened... did I dream this or what. I didn't a super "O" but it did help me get an idea of what the precursers to a super "O" feel like. Actually if it does wake you up, nudge it along a bit with some small to med contractions. If it starts to build contract more. For me the trick is chase the sensation by minimally increasing contract over several minutes. Don't overpower it, support it. I still like to fall asleep with it in especially after a really good super "O" session. I find that when I wake up from it I can have some amazing bury your face in the pillow, clinch the sheets super "O"'s. The hardest part for me is falling asleep with it in. Good luck!
    Cheers
    Ward
  • Virg
    I have not fallen asleep with my MGX or Helix inserted but suspect the Helix is easier and more comfortable because the stem is "neutral", whereas, the MGX is shaped so that as you contract, it is drawn in deeper and with increasing pressure/force.

Any "personal research" out there...?
  • Ward
    Personally I would use the one that is most compfortable. The helix and MSX are good. I really perfer the Eupho for sleep sessions. When I'm totally relaxed I hardley know it's in. I would avoid the Max, though it is probably my favorite Aneros, it tends to make things a little sore if I leave it in for much more than an hour.
    Cheers
    Ward
  • Edit

Originally Posted By: Adam_O
    Hi Everyone

I hope someone can help me. I've been using my Aneros Helix regularly now for about 2 months. So far i've got nothing out of it. Nothing even close to a "super-O", (if they really do exist)

Anyhow, my question is,... a few nights ago, i was lying on my bed late one evening and while using my Helix, became quite relaxed, almost to the point where i fell asleep . . ! Luckily, i caught myself before i drifted off and removed the helix and went to sleep.

So has anyone ever fallen asleep with the Aneros inserted...? Is it dangerous to have it 'in' that long..? or does it actually get your body used to it and help develop technique...?

Adam

Dear Adam:

Yes, I've fallen asleep using the my Aneros and did not have a problem at all. My Aneros was given to me by my Tantra coach and used during one of our sessions. I haven't really taken the opportunity to use it properly and so I haven't experienced a completely prostatic orgasm but I use it during masturbation and find that it greatly enhances the orgasms I experience. So, after masturbation, I've fallen asleep with it and it is just fine. It is a nice sensation waking up with it in you and you'll probably be somewhat erect when you do wake up. Do give it a try and you might find that it's a great way to relax.

Warmest Regards,

David
  • Thanks to everyone for their advice... I decided to go for it, and last night i planned to fall asleep with the aneros inserted...(after my session of course!)

I say "planned" because i didnt actually get that far. After about 15 minutes of having the Aneros in. I started to breathe alot more heavily, and i noticed that the Aneros, was kinda in control of itself, rather than me being in control of it. What happened next was simply fantastic! Starting in my pelvic reigion, waves of pleasurable 'tingles' started to sweep over my body, it was like i was in a different world or something... although my penis wasnt fully erect, i was aware of it 'throbbing' almost ( as if ejaculating ). i was breathing really heavy, and all of this was while i was in the traditional "Side" position, it all felt amazing. It lasted about 10 -15 minutes although it could have been longer because i totally lost track of time. I kept the aneros in for a further half hour or so, just enjoying that euphoric state... marvelous !

This is the 1st time i've had any kinda results from using the Aneros, and therfore it really took me by surprise, and while i dont 'think' it was a Super O, i did enjoy it it immensley and cant wait for a repeat performance! After being so sceptical about the Aneros, it was nice to be proved wrong!

Cheers,
    Adam
  • BusterBuster
    Congratulations Adam on your progress. As you can see now....there is something to this, isnt there?

DavidC, a trantra coach? The idea of having a coach that uses this type of equipment is interesting. Care to elaborate on what that is all about? It might be helpful to some.

Thank you.

Buster
  • Tony
    I've had the MGX for well over a year now. I use it often. Actually I'm surprised that I haven't worn it out or something. I fell asleep with it in, many motnths ago, and awoke several times, just quivering with indescribable pleasure. That should not be surprising though, because the instructions do encourage a fully relaxed state for the Aneros to do its best work. Sleeping is "fully relaxed" for me and trust me, it was such a great experience that I now use my "toyfriend" only when I'm planning to lie down and rest.
  • Edit
    I've slept with the aneros in and its done nothing for me, so go figure. I think my sessions usually make me so relaxed that I fall asleep anyway...
  • I sleep with my Helix often and, though, I have yet to have the Super-O I quite enjoy it. The sensations are pretty amazing. The only real drawback i've noticed is less quality sleep. I find that I toss and turn a lot.